JTET Application Form: Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET) is managed through the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) to select the teachers for Elementary & Secondary schools Level within the state of Jharkhand. The interested and eligible candidates can apply during this test by filling the application form online mode by visiting the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC).
Every year, this test is conducted to select the candidates as a teacher and there’s a large number of the candidates that could apply in this Examination. Here, from this content, students can understand the detail of the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET).
NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE FOR JTET REGISTRATION 2021.
JTET 2021 Application Form:
As per the important instructions provided through authority, candidates can fill the application form through online mode. On the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC), the application form JTET are obtainable within the fourth week of Nov. Before the last date of submission, candidates should submit it. Within the form, candidates should fill in all of the correct and complete details.
JTET Application Form 2021 Dates:
|Events of the Exam||Dates|
|Starting of Online Application process||Sept 2021|
|Last Date of online application||October 2021|
|Last Date for making fee payment||October 2021|
|Last Date for getting a printout of the application form||October 2021|
|Correction in Particulars can be done||October 2021|
|Exam Date||Nov 2021|
|Date of release of question Paper & answer key||Dec 2021|
|The complaint can be lodged||Dec 2021|
How to Apply for JTET 2021:
JTET 2021 Application Procedure is as follows:
- The aspiring and eligible candidates should register themselves to fill the application form and also the application form filling procedure has mentioned below.
- First of all, aspiring candidates should check their Eligibility Criteria by visiting the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC).
- Applicants should click on the “Advertisement” link obtainable on the home page.
- They should choose their aspiring link mentioned on the next page.
- After clicking on it this link Jharkhand TET Notification is opened in PDF format.
- Before filling the application form, candidates should fill in all of the desired details by reading the instructions rigorously.
- Then choose an appropriate link and fill the application form during a suitable method.
- After filling in all of the details, candidates should check all of the main points again for confirmation.
- After filling in all valid details, candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Upload all relevant documents in support of date of birth, caste, age, qualification, etc if applicable.
- Take a preview of the form and at last, go on the “Submit” button.
- Candidates should take the print out of the application form and keep it safe until the last procedure.
ALSO READ: JTET ADMIT CARD 2021.
JTET Application Fee 2021:
For General/ OBC: The application form fee is 500/- for Paper I & 1000/- for each paper.
For SC/ST: The SC/ST candidates ought to pay 250/- as an application form for the paper I& 500/- for each paper.
Jharkhand TET Application Form Correction 2021:
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) allows the facility to make necessary corrections in the JTET form. Candidates who apply for Jharkhand TET within the given timeline and paid the application fee could also be able to make needed corrections in their application.
If you make any mistake then you have got to enter your login credentials ( User ID ) and click on the submit tab to enter into your account and complete / edit the online application method for Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test.
For Any Assistance go through JTET Contact Helpline Number