JUIT Admission 2024: Application (Soon), Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
JUIT 2024 Online & Offline Application Form will be released soon for Various Courses. The Jaypee University of information Technology is called as the JUIT. It had been found within the year 2002. JUIT is entrusted by the University Grants Commission under section 2(f) of the UGC Act, vide letter no. F.9-10/2002(CPP-I) dated 09 Dec. 2002.
The university presents various courses (PG and UG) for all those who are skilled and competent. Below in this article, we have provided the complete details regarding the JUIT 2024 which including application form, Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, how to Apply.
JUIT 2024 Notification – Application Soon
| JUIT 2024 Online & Offline Application Form will be released soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
JUIT 2024 Highlights:
The overview of JUIT has been mentioned below for the candidates and they have to check it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JECRC University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|University Name||JUIT 2024|
|Full-Form||Jaypee University of Information Technology|
|Courses Offered||UG / PG|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online / Offline|
|Helpline||Tel +91 -1792-257999 / +91- 1792 -245371|
|Address||Waknaghat, Himachal Pradesh 173234, India|
|Email ID:||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. (Dr.) Vinod Kumar|
|State / UT||Himachal Pradesh|
JUIT 2024 Important Dates:
|Last Date for applying (online/offline) (10+2 (JEE based)||14th August 2024|
|Last Date for applying (online/offline) (10+2 Merit based)||18th July 2024|
|Last Date for applying (online/offline) (10+2 Biology / Biotechnology Based)||18th July 2024|
|Last date for applying (online/offline) (Lateral Entry)||30th June 2024|
|Last date for applying (online/offline) (NRI)||18th July 2024|
|Last date for applying (online/offline) (B. Sc. ) – Non-DBT||31st July 2024|
|Last date for applying (online/offline) (M. Sc. ) – DBT||30th June 2024|
|Last date for applying (online/offline) (M. Tech. )||30th June 2024|
|Last date for applying (online/offline) (Ph.D.)||30th June 2024|
|PGET and Ph.D. Test for M. Tech. & Ph. D||6th July 2024|
|Result of M. Tech. Ph. D. Candidates||8th July 2024|
JUIT Admission 2024 Application Form:
Candidates can undergo the application form details which we’ve mentioned below:
- JUIT 2024 Online & Offline application form will be released for Various Courses.
- The official notification has been released by the University on the online official portal at http://www.juit.ac.in.
- Candidates can even apply through offline mode by purchasing in-person (from selected branches of IDBI Bank and PNB Bank).
- University will provide the JUIT Admission 2024 application form on online mode.
- In JUIT Admission 2024 application form fill up the details accurately and properly.
- Affix the colour photograph and signature of the candidate in (10 KB to 100 Kb) within the mentioned format.
Qualified aspirants will got to log in to PG programs moreover with online or offline which incorporates downloading of form for M.Tech and Ph.D. programs.
The submission should be referred accompanied by a Deman D Draft of 1,200 in support of the Jaypee University of information Technology pay to be paid l at Shimla or have its acquisition on the counter with cash.
The application form should communicate to Registrar
The Jaypee University of Information Technology,
Dist- Solan, HP
Put together self-attested copies of Transcript / Grades / Marks Secured and paste one photograph on the application form
JUIT 2024 Application Fees:
|Courses Name||Application Cost|
|For B.Tech Application||Rs. 1200|
|Doctorate (Ph.D.)||Rs. 1000|
JUIT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Tech Programmes
The student must pass in 10+2 examination from a recognized board with minimum 60% marks in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Sciences, Informatics Practices, Multimedia & Web Technology, Engineering Drawing, Engineering Graphics, Information Technology, Technical Vocational Subject, Agriculture, Business Studies and English.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Alliance MBA, Bangalore | Admissions Open for MBA 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- United Group of Institutions | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Avinash College of Commerce, Hyderabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
For M.Tech Programmes:
Applicants must be obtaining 60% or corresponding CGPA in B.Tech./B.E/M.Sc degrees
|Programs offered||Eligibility criteria|
|Biotechnology||B.Tech in BT/BI, M.Sc life sciences,
Four years of a professional degree in B.Sc (Agriculture /Horticulture), B.VSc, B.Pharm, and MBBS
|Civil Engineering (Specialization: Environmental Engineering)||BE/B. Tech in Civil/Chemical/Environmental Engineering|
|Civil Engineering (Specialization: Structural Engineering)||B.Tech in Civil Engineering or an equivalent|
|Civil Engineering (Specialization: Construction Management)||BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||BE/B.Tech in ECE, MSc (Electronics/Physics)|
|Computer Science & Engineering||BE/B.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE/BI/MSc(CSE/IT)/MCA|
|Computer Science & Engineering
(Specialization: Information Security)
|BE/B.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE/BI/MSc(CSE/IT)/MCA|
For Ph.D. Programmes:
|Programs offered||Eligibility criteria|
|Biotechnology & Bioinformatics||Regular M.E/M. Tech in respective branch with 60% Marks or CGPA not less than 6
Regular Master’s Degree in Sciences / Humanities/Social Sciences/Management in respective discipline or equivalent with 60% marks or CGPA not less than 6
M.C.A with 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA and two years experience in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology Departments.
Consistently good academic performance is desirable.
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Physics & Materials Science and Engineering|
|Humanities & Social Sciences|
JUIT 2024 Exam Pattern:
There is not going to be conducted a separate exam for admission.
- The exam are going to be held for 1.5 hours
- There will be 100 marks within the exam
- The pattern of question are going to be objective
- Overall 50 items are going to be distributed with each bringing two scores
- For incorrect marks, there’ll not be any mark removed.
For M.Tech PGET Based Exam:
- The question paper for the entrance test are going to be for a duration of two Hrs.
- The maximum marks are going to be 100.
- There will be a total of fifty questions of two marks each.
- All the questions are going to be of objective type with each question having four alternatives
- The correct answers are going to be awarded 2 marks. the wrong answer are going to be awarded zero marks
How to Prepare for JUIT 2024:
Prepare a Time Table
After you know what to study, it’s easy to figure out. Make a timetable with both temporary and lasting goal lines making it easier to organize for the exam.
Aim to strengthen basics
Revolve around the basics during preparation. you need to not accept the memorizing learning method. Knowing aid in recollecting the ideas for an extended .
The authority will issue JUIT 2024 admit card. The exam are going to be held in. Applicants should bear in mind to hold the admit card on the day of the exam together with one photo id. The admit card is the most useful document for getting permitted for entry within the exam hall.
Learning only isn’t going to assist you in preparation. it’s essential to assess over time for meal preparation. Solve sample papers for this exam.
JUIT 2024 Syllabus:
JUET PGET 2024 question paper will comprise questions from given topics-
Engineering Mathematics (Common for all branches):
Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Equations, Complex Variables, Probability, and Statistics, Numerical Methods
Chemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering:
Process Calculation and Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations, Heat Transfer, Mass Transfer, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Instrumentation and Process Control, Plant Design and Economic, Chemical Technology, Environmental Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering:
Digital Electronics, Computer Organisation, Structured and object-oriented programming concepts (regarding “C/ C++”), Data Structures, Theory of Computation, Compiler Design, Operating Systems, Database Management Systems, Computer Networks, Software Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering:
Electrical Circuit Analysis, Electrical Machine and Instruments, Analogue Electronics, Digital Electronics, Communications, Signal Processing, Electromagnetics, Microelectronics, and VLSI Design, Control Systems
The strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, Design of Machine Elements, Mechanical Vibrations, Engineering Thermodynamics, Manufacturing Technology, Machine Tool Engineering, CAD/CAM, Industrial Management
Structural Engineering/Geotechnical Engineering/Environmental Engineering:
Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering, Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics, Hydrology, Irrigation, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering.
JUIT 2024 Admit Card:
The admit card will be provided on the official website. It might be mandatory to carry it at the time of the exam.
Admit Card consists of the exam-related details like exam date, venue, day, etc. Make it sure to combine it with photo id proof.
Steps to download the admit card
- Ge tot the official website
- Wherein a new page will appear on the computer screen.
- Provide the details like Application Number and password
- With the acquisition of more information, hit off submit button
- The admit card be seen on the screen.
- Download and grab its print
JUIT 2024 Result:
JUIT Admission 2024 Result will be declaring soon for Ph.D. Courses. After the conclusion of the examination, the authority will declare the JUIT 2024 result for the test.
The result are often caught by way of the online process at the official website.
Those who gave the exam are going to be able to check their scores on the web site . After the result, they’re going to be preparing to attend the counseling on the grounds of scores attained within the examination.
Steps to download the result
- Get to the official page
- Hit off the link available for downloading the result
- The result will appear in the form of a PDF.
- The roll no must be given to download the result
- Have the photocopy of the scores card to be produced during admission.
JUIT 2024 Counselling/Admission:
Entrance to JUET’s B Tech courses is decided on the ground of merit within the preliminary qualifying exam and all India JEE rank.
M Tech admissions are accepted on the ground of the entrance exam directed by the university. Applicants with acceptable GATE scores are going to be relieved from the entrance test.
After the entrance test is led by authority, a list of applicants designated for admission are going to be issued next to which they’re going to appear physically at the admission office on a specified date to realize the admission procedure. they’re going to got to bring all the pertinent documents and photocopy and admission fees.