Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) is managed to pick the candidates for a teaching job within the varied government faculties of Karnataka State. This test is managed through the Department of Public Instruction, Government of Karnataka. The school Education Board of Karnataka has discharged the official notification for Karnataka tet for the choice of the candidates during a teaching job.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply during this examination by filling the application form through online mode. Here, from this text, candidates can understand the elaborated info of the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) within which includes KARTET result, result dates, and procedure to examine the result, etc.
KAR TET Result 2021: Declared
|KAR TET 2021 result has been declared. Click here to view the result details.|
The KARTET result can declare through authority on its official website and those candidates have appeared within the KARTET examination, they’ll be ready to check their result through online mode. On the basis of the results of the candidates, the teacher job chance can offer to the candidates. Candidates can get the result in the expected span of your time at the official web site of the CAC.
KARTET Result Dates 2021:
There are the necessary tentative dates of Karnataka TET result 2021 has mentioned below for the candidates and that they ought to ought to check it.
|Date of Entrance Examination||March 2021|
|Publishing of Answer Key||March 2021|
|Declaration of Result||April 2021|
How to Check KAR TET Result?
Those candidates have given the Karnataka TET examination, they’ll check their result by following the procedure as mentioned below.
- First of all, candidates should need to visit the official website of the Karnataka Board of the education department that’s schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Candidates ought to need to search the link of result obtainable on the official web site.
- They just need to click on the link of the result obtainable on the webpage.
- To check the result, candidates ought to need to fill in all the asked details like roll no., name, and Date of Birth, etc.
- After coming into the small print, candidates got to submit it.
- Then the result card can seem on the desktop screen of the aspirants.
- Applicants will transfer the result.
- Finally, they need to require the printout copy of the result card & keep it safe for additional use.
KAR TET Cut off Marks:
The cutoff marks are that the minimum qualifying examination through that candidates are going to be qualified for teacher job. Candidates should need to score qualified marks during this examination. The cut-off details mentioned below.
|SC/ST/BC/OBC/Differently Abled||82/150 (55%)|
KAR TET Certificate:
The Validity duration of the KARTET qualifying certificate for an appointment is going to be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all classes. there’s no restriction on the number of attempts an individual will hold getting a KARTET Certificate. Those have qualified KARTET they need to apply once more to get sensible qualified marks.