Karnataka ANM 2023 application form will be released soon. Karnataka ANM 2023 application form are going to be Releasing Soon. Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board Bengaluru Karnataka is the conducting authority of Karnataka ANM 2023. Auxiliary Nursery Midwifery in Nursing course or A.N.M course is a diploma course.
A.N.M course comes under medical nursing. A.N.M course duration is of two years with 6 months of the practicum. the main aim of the course is to impart to students to assist the entire community of individuals in offering healthcare.
This course has its position as a consequence of the necessity for people to have data within the treatment profession. Any scarcity in nurses will bring in A.N.M graduates to fame.
Karnataka ANM 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| Karnataka ANM 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
Karnataka ANM 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
Karnataka ANM 2023 Exam Dates:
Karnataka ANM 2023 tentative Dates has been given below-
|Submission of application form||to be announced|
|Merit List||to be announced|
Karnataka ANM 2023 Application Form:
Official authorities will release the application forms for the applicants in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Karnataka ANM 2023 application form are going to be Releasing Soon.
- Applicants got to visit the official website of the university so as to fill the application form.
- Applicants must note that so as to appear for the admission procedure it’s important that the applicants must have a filled form and submit the form before the due date to the applicants.
- Before filing the application form applicants are requested to check the important instruction associated with the application process.
- After that applicants got to meet the eligibility criteria set by the university then start filling the application form.
Karnataka ANM 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The minimum educational necessities tend to be the passing of senior secondary school certificate examination (10+2), 10th class or Central Board of secondary education or a well-known corresponding public examination with the minimum of 50% marks.
Admission to the Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery [A.N.M] course is endangered to the satisfactory medical examination story.
The cut-off marks of admission for this course could contrast from institute to institute.
Numerous colleges hold the entrance exams additionally to an interview procedure to gauge the merit of students to grant them admission into the A.N.M course.