Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Karnataka Examination Board (KEA) will released the Karnataka B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2023 (PGET) on the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
Facilities are provided to students for clinical experiences under the direction of faculty in more than a few clinical and community settings. The university exams are held once a year. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided the important dates for admission which will be declared as per the notification.
|Released of Application Form||16th September 2023|
|Last date of the Application form||23rd September 2023|
|Last date of payment of the Application fee||23rd September 2023|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fees Structure||To be announced|
|Publication of Provisional merit list||To be announced|
|Verification of Documents||28th, 29th & 30th September|
|Option Entry in the order of priority||15th to 18th December 2023|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Result||18th December 2023|
|Re-arrangement of options||18th to 20th December 2023|
|Seat Allotment||20th December 2023|
|Fee Payment||21st to 23rd December 2023|
|Downloading of Admission Order & Report to allotted colleges||21st to 23rd December 2023|
|Last Date for Reporting at the allotted college||24th December 2023|
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application process for the ease of the candidates:
- Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode.
- Candidates must go through the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from website.
- As soon as the instructions provided in the prospectus is checked candidates must begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide scanned images of photographs and signatures in quantified size and format mentioned on the official website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill the application form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are suggested to take a copy of the application form for further usage.
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee
Below we have provided the application fee category wise for the candidates:
|Category||Application Fee||Mode of Payment|
|General||Rs. 1500/-||Debit/ Credit Card (Master or Visa)|
|SC/ ST/ Category – I / PH||Rs. 800/-||Debit/ Credit Card (Master or Visa)|
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the important information regarding the eligibility criteria for the candidates:
Nationality: Applicants must be a citizen of India.
Qualification: The applicant should have passed B.Sc Nursing (Basic) or B.Sc. Hons. The Applicant must not have reached the age of 45 years on the last date fixed for submission of an application to the PG Degree Entrance Test.
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The admit card will be released through online mode by the official authorities. Applicants must visit the official website of the university to download the admit card.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
It is suggested to download the Admit Card from the official website. Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully. It is an important document that is brought during the exam.
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
The result will be released through online mode by the official authorities. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announce the results. Candidates need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth.
They are required to use particulars to check the results. It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the candidates.
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admission procedure
Applicants can register for both General and Foreign/NRI types. Change of category from Foreign/NRI to General after B.Sc Nursing Admission Date will not be considered under any situation. The application documents given together with the prospectus can only be used to opt for under the General Group.
Candidates with foreign experiences will have to find the ‘Equivalence Certificate’ from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi who will equate their experiences as correspondents to the 10+2 of India.
This credential will have to be submitted using the B.Sc. Nursing counseling date. Students who have taken CBSE or ISCE or any other Indian Board Qualifications need not present the certificate.
Karnataka B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
During the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to take part in the counseling round. After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all important pamphlets and credentials.
Below we have provided the list of the document needed
- Format of the Passport size photograph: JPG Format only
- Width of the photo: 1.3 inches
- Height of the photo: 1.6 inches
- Resolution: 200 x 200 dpi
- File size of the photo: Less than 100 KB
|Indian (INR)||International (USD)|
|*Fees are subject to change without notice. The fees at the time of admission are the actual fees payable. Disputes, if any, will be redressed under the University rules and regulations.
**In addition to the above fees candidates have to pay a refundable caution deposit of Rs. 10,000/-(Indian) USD 200 (International) along with the first installment fees.
Career Opportunities with B.Sc. Nursing :
Upon achievement of the B.Sc nursing course, graduates possibly will have the following career prospects open to them:
- Hospital Staff nurse
- School health nurse
- Industrial nurse
- Public health nurse
- Long care home nurse
- Nursing Tutor in Schools/Colleges of Nursing
More details about the nursing course:
All the foci of the diverse courses have 25% for interior valuation and 75% for an annual university examination.
Nursing course students would have a minimum of 50% in the inner calculation, and 80% theory attendance to be suitable for the examination.
All the courses have 50% for internal valuations and a final university exam for 50%. Students with 80% clinical attendance and 50% total internal calculation marks are appropriate for the final university exam.
The student gets endorsed to the next developed class only after passing the exams and finishing 100% attendance in the practical B.Sc Nursing subjects.