Karnataka MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. Karnataka is one among the best destinations for candidates seeking admission to medical courses. The Karnataka Examinations Authority is supervising the Karnataka MBBS and BDS admission and those applicants are seeking to urge admission within the undergraduate medical and dental programs from the popular colleges of the Karnataka state.
They can fill the application form online mode from the official website of the Karnataka Examinations Authority. to urge admission to the MBBS and BDS programs, candidates must have qualifying marks within the examination of the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) UG, which is managed by the NTA.
Here, we are providing detailed information on Karnataka MBBS and BDS admission during which includes Karnataka MBBS and BDS admission dates, eligibility criteria, admission procedure.
Karnataka MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Notification: To be released
Karnataka MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The link will be provided here.
Karnataka MBBS/BDS Admission 2022:
The Karnataka MBBS/BDS admission are often done only by NEET entrance examination . Those applicants are seeking to urge admission within the MBBS and BDS programs from the Karnataka State; they will fill the application form through online mode as per their eligibility criteria.
At the time of filling the application form, candidates should need to pay the application fee through bank challan.
After qualifying within the NEET entrance exam , the NTA are going to be Prepare the Merit List by which seats are going to be Allotted to the NEET Qualified Candidates.
Karnataka MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form to urge admission within the MBBS and BDS programs. The eligibility criteria has been given below.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India & OCI.
- The age of the candidates should be a minimum of be 17 years aged as of December 31, 2022.
- The Maximum age is 25 years & 5 Years’ Extention is allowed for the Reserve categories.
- The candidate should be qualified within the 2nd PUC (Pre-University Education)/Class XII/equivalent exam with English as one of the subjects.
- Applicants must need to score within the above-mentioned exam with a minimum of 50% in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. For SC/ST candidates of Karnataka origin, the minimum required percentage is 40%.
- The candidate must qualify for the NEET 2022 Exam with the minimum required percentile.
Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka:
- M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Bangalore Medical College And Research Institute – Bangalore
- Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences – Bangalore
- St John’s Medical College, Bangalore
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College – Bangalore
- MVJ Medical College And Research Hospital, Hoskote
- Manipal University – Manipal
- Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences – Bangalore
- Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences – Hubli
- Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga
- Kasturba Medical College – Manipal
- Shridevi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Hospital, Tumkur
- Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences – Bellary
- ESI – Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Science & Research – Bangalore
Minimum Required Percentile:
|Categories||Minimum Required Percentile|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile|
Selection Procedure/ Counseling 2022:
The NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) UG scored students are going to be able to participate within the counseling.
- The counseling procedure will conduct through online mode and those applicants are shortlisted within the merit list, they’re going to be called out for the counseling procedure and that they need to fill their choices at the time of the counseling procedure to urge admission.
- Once the Candidates qualify for the NEET entrance exam .
- The counseling process are going to be administered by the MCC and DGHS, For Provide Admission into 15%
- AIQ Seats and 85% State Quota seats.
- All the seats are going to be allotted to the respective candidates only after the verification of the documents.
- As per the rank obtained, options filled and seat availability, the seats are going to be allotted to the candidates.