Karnataka PGCET 2020 Hall Ticket has been released on 8th October 2020. Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2020 will be released soon. Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card is issued to the candidates who can successfully register themselves for Karnataka PGCET 2020. The candidates ought to download the Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2020 through on-line mode from the official web site.
Candidates are suggested to keep the admit card safely till the end of the admission method. The candidates cannot get permission to sit within the examination hall without admit card & id proof. Here candidates will get full information concerning Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card – Released
|Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card has been released on 8th October 2020. Click here to get admit card.|
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Hall Ticket Card:
The Karnataka PGCET is the state level examination conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). Through this examination, candidates can get the admission in the first year of MBA, M. Tech, MCA, ME & M. Arch courses and also in part-time M. tech (QIP) and Lateral Entry in MCA courses. The admit card won’t be provided through any offline mode. The admit card can contain details like the candidate’s name, father’s name, exam date, exam center, etc.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card Dates:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Online Registration Starts||16th September (Re-started) 2020
|Online Registration Close||21st September 2020
|Application Correction starts||24th to 25th September 2020|
|Last date of fee payment in the bank||–|
|Exam Date||13th & 14th October 2020|
|Releasing of Answer key||–|
|Declaration of Result||–|
How to Download Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2020:
Candidates ought to visit the official web site of kea.
• On the official web site click on the link “Online Hall Ticket Download”.
• Candidates need to enter the login details like application number and date of birth as a password.
• Click on the submit button.
• The admit card is displayed on the screen.
• Candidates ought to check the main points of the admit card and download it.
• Candidates should take a printout of the Admit Card and preserve it till the end of the admission method.
Details Mentioned on the Karnataka PGCET Admit Card:
• Candidate’s Name
• Passport size photograph of the candidate
• Signature of the candidate
• Date of exam
• Time of exam
• The venue of the Examination Centre
• Important directions regarding the examination
Documents Needed at the Exam Center:
• Karnataka PGCET 2020 Admit Card
• College identity card
• Driving License
• Bus Pass
• PAN Card
• Aadhaar Card
• Voter ID
ALSO READ: KARNATAKA PGCET RESULT 2020.
Important Instructions for Karnataka PGCET 2020:
- Candidates are suggested to read the directions written on the OMR sheet rigorously before starting the exam.
• Candidates will solely use a Blue/Black ball pen for the exam.
• Candidates will try all the queries because there’s no negative marking for wrong answers.
• The candidates aren’t allowed to wear any kind of watch at the exam center.
• Candidates will take away the copy of the OMR sheet that they will use for their future reference.
• The calculator, watch, mobile phones or log table aren’t allowed within the examination center.
• Candidates should preserve the admit card until the admission in college.