Karnataka PGCET Contact Number: Karnataka PGCET is conducted for the purpose of determining the eligibility of candidates for admission to the MBA programs offered by Government / University/ private aided / private Un-Aided professional educational institutions within the state.
Around 178 participating institutes accept the scores of Karnataka PGCET. The scores are valid for admission for the year.
Interested applicants can check all the information associated with Karnataka PGCET on the official web site.
Karnataka PGCET Official Website: @kea.kar.nic.in
Students can visit Karnataka PGCET official website for all the details regarding Karnataka PGCET exam programs and process. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by Karnataka PGCET Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of Karnataka PGCET Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of Karnataka PGCET Help Desk.
- Karnataka PGCET Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the Karnataka PGCET helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About Karnataka PGCET Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about Karnataka PGCET than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about Karnataka PGCET 2022. CLICK HERE
Karnataka PGCET Help Desk Details:
Karnataka PGCET Office Address: Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012
Karnataka PGCET Helpline Phone Number: 080-23460460 (5 Lines) between 9.30 am and 6.00 pm on all working days.
Karnataka PGCET Help Desk Toll-Free Number:
Karnataka PGCET Fax No:
Karnataka PGCET Official Website: kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PGCET Helpline Email Id: keauthoriyt-ka[at]nic[dot]in
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.