KEAM Contact Number: Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) is an online platform for admission undergraduate courses like engineering, architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, homeopathy, Siddha, Unani, agriculture, forestry, veterinary, and fisheries courses within the state of Kerala.
However, under KEAM, the entrance exam is held for admission in engineering and pharmacy courses.
For all other courses admission is based on several national level entrance exams, NATA and NEET UG. In engineering and pharmacy, final admission is based on marks of 10+2 and KEAM. Interested applicants can check all the information associated with KEAM on the official web site.
KEAM Official Website: @www.cee-kerala.org
Students can visit the KEAM official website for all the details regarding KEAM exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by KEAM Contact Number, Helpline Number, or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of KEAM Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of the KEAM Help Desk.
- KEAM Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the KEAM helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About KEAM Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about KEAM than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about KEAM. CLICK HERE
KEAM Help Desk Details:
KEAM Office Address: The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001.
KEAM Helpline Phone Number: 0471- 2332120, 2338487.
KEAM Help Desk Toll-Free Number:
KEAM Fax No: 0471-2337228.
KEAM Official Website: www.cee-kerala.org
KEAM Helpline Email Id: email@example.com
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.