KEAM Pharmacy 2023 application form will be released soon. The KEAM is the state-level entrance exam organized through the Commissioner of entrance examination (CEE), Kerala and it’s organized to provide admission to the applicants in various undergraduate courses in various fields.
In the various private and government colleges of CEE Kerala, admission will offer to the candidates. There are many of applicants may appear in this examination based on their eligibility criteria to urge admission to their aspiring programs.
Here, through this article, applicants will know complete information on KEAM Pharmacy 2023 Dates, form , Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
KEAM Pharmacy 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| KEAM Pharmacy 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
KEAM Pharmacy 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
KEAM Pharmacy Important Dates 2023:
The important schedule of KEAM Pharmacy 2023 is mentioned below for the applicants, those are going to apply in this examination.
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Opening of application form||1st June 2023|
|Closing of application form||24th June 2023|
|Last date to submit printout of application along with supporting documents||30th June 2023|
|Availability of admit card||To be Announced|
|KEAM Pharmacy 2023 Exam||5th August 2023|
|Releasing of answer key||To be Announced|
|Announcement of result||15th September 2023|
|Ayurveda Rank lists||30th September 2023|
|Starting of counseling||To be Announced|
KEAM Pharmacy Application Form 2023:
The KEAM Pharmacy 2023 form has been available to the candidates on the official website in February. Candidates can fill the application form online by visiting the official website based on eligibility criteria. The interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission.
- First of all, applicants should need to go on the Official website of CEE Kerala.
- Applicants should need to fill the application with all the correct and complete details like date of Birth, phone number, other personal details, email ID, etc.
- They can fill the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- In the form , applicants must need to upload the required scanned documents and then make the payment of the application fee.
- The applicants need to submit the application form and that they need to take the print out of it for future use.
KEAM Pharmacy 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants should need to check their eligibility criteria to urge admission in undergraduate pharmacy course.
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or Exams recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics put together are eligible.
- There will be a relaxation of 50% marks within the qualifying exam for Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy and Medical Allied Courses.
- Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as of the 31st December 2023. No relaxation within the minimum age are going to be allowed.
About Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma):
Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate degree course within the field of Pharmacy education. The duration of this course is 4 years.
There are various career options available for the science students after the completion of a B.Pharm degree. during this course, many of the students appear after completing their 12th.
KEAM Pharmacy Exam Pattern 2023:
To know the entire structure of the question paper, applicants must need to prefer the exam pattern for the better preparation of the examination. Exam pattern details are
- The examination are going to be consisting of two papers, i.e. PAPER 1 (Physics & Chemistry) & PAPER 2 (Mathematics).
- The exam duration are going to be 2½ hours for every paper.
- The examination are going to be organized through offline mode.
- In the examination, a total of 120 multiple choice questions are going to be asked.
- The question paper are going to be of 480 marks.
- 4 marks are going to be allotted to the candidates.
- 1 marks are going to be deducted for incorrect marks.
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Allotted|
|PAPER 1||Physics & Chemistry||120||2½ hours|
|PAPER 2||Mathematics||120||2½ hours|
KEAM Pharmacy Syllabus 2023:
The KEAM syllabus details are mentioned below for the applicants, who have applied in this examination.
|Mathematics||Algebra, Logarithms, 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry, Theory of Calculus, Application of Calculus, Permutation and combination, Matrices, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, Statistics and Probability.|
|Physics||Introduction and Measurement, description of motion in one dimension, waves, electrostatics, current electricity, magnetic effect of current and magnetism, electromagnetic induction and alternating current, optics, description of motion in two and three dimensions, laws of motion, work, energy and power, heat and thermodynamics, the motion of a system of particles and rigid body rotation, gravitation, mechanics of solids and fluids, oscillations, dual nature of matter and radiations, atomic nucleus, solids and semiconductor devices|
|Chemistry||Basic concepts and atomic structure, bonding and molecular structure, stereochemistry, Organic Chemistry, basic principles, purification and characterization of organic compounds, states of matter, periodic properties of elements and hydrogen, thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium, solutions, redox reactions and electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, surface chemistry, hydrocarbons, organic reaction mechanism, polymers and biomolecules, environmental chemistry and chemistry in everyday life|
KEAM Pharmacy Admit Card 2023:
Those applicants have successfully submitted their application form through online, they will download the admit card through online mode by visiting on the Official website of CEE Kerala.
By using the Date of Birth and registration number within the required field, applicants can download the admit card. The applicants also can take the print out of it for future use.
KEAM Pharmacy Result 2023:
Those students have appeared within the KEAM entrance exam , they will check their result through online mode by using registration number and date of birth.
Only the registered candidates can check their results and after checking, they can also take the print out of it.
KEAM Pharmacy Counseling 2023:
The CEE Kerala will conduct the counseling session to select the candidates for admission in its various affiliated colleges.
It will be conducted through offline mode. As per the marks scored within the examination, applicants are going to be called out for the counseling procedure.
At the time of counseling, the seat are going to be allotted to the candidates after completing the admission procedure.