KEE Contact Number: Karunya Institute of Science and Technology conducts the Karunya entrance examination. The exam is conducted for students who seek admission in B.Tech, B.Sc. Agriculture and B.Sc. horticulture program.
The application form for the Karunya entrance exam is going to be released in online mode. Indian candidates ought to pay Rs 1000 to book their seats in a particular branch and NRI/Foreign candidates ought to pay USD 250 to book their seats.
Interested applicants can check all the information associated with KEE on the official web site.
KEE Official Website: @www.karunya.edu
Students can visit KEE official website for all the details regarding KEE exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by KEE Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of KEE Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of the KEE Help Desk.
- KEE Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the KEE helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About KEE Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about KEE than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about KEE. CLICK HERE
KEE Help Desk Details:
KEE Office Address:
KEE Helpline Phone Number: +91 4222614300, +91 4222363636
KEE Help Desk Toll-Free Number: 1800 425 4300
KEE Fax No: +91 422 2615615
KEE Official Website: www.karunya.edu
KEE Helpline Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.