Kerala GNM 2022 notification will be released in the month of September 2022. Directorate of medicine Education (Kerala) DME Kerala GNM Admission for those applicants who want to get an entry into the Diploma in general Nursing and Midwifery Course 2022-21, offered at Government of Nursing at Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode, and Kottayam.
Admission to Diploma in general Nursing and Midwifery are going to be granted on merit as evaluated on account of the entire marks gained by students within the Part III optional subject at the Plus two examination/equivalent examination.
Before applying for DME Kerala GNM Admission 2022 notification candidates need to make sure the eligibility criteria.
Kerala GNM 2022 Notification – To be released
|Kerala GNM 2022 notification will be Released in the month of September 2022. The Link will be provided here.|
Kerala GNM 2022 Important Dates:
Applicants need to be updated about the important dates for the admission which will be declared as per the notification.
|Released of Application form||September 2022|
|Last date of submission of application form||October 2022|
|merit list released||November 2022|
Kerala GNM Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided all the information about the application process for the aid of the Applicants:
- Kerala GNM 2022 application form will be released by the 1st week of September 2022.
- Applicants are required to open the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the web site .
- As soon as the instructions mention within the prospectus is checked Applicants got to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the appliance form, applicants got to enter some necessary particulars within the application form as an example personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Applicants also got to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are ordered to fill the application form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the application form when the application form is filled.
Document to be sent with Application Form:
- Application fee receipt remitted in Treasury (original).
- L.C or Equivalent certificate to prove the date of birth.
- Mark list of all parts of upper Secondary or Equivalent Examination and pass certificate within the qualifying examination.
- Recent Conduct Certificate from the top of the Institution during which the candidate studied last/Gazetted
- Officer should be produced.
- Proof of Nativity.
- Certificate of community obtained from the revenue authority Concerned.
- Certificate of physical fitness from a Government medical officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon.
Kerala GNM Application Fee 2022:
The significant details associated with the application fee is cited below for the Applicants:
The applicant will pay the application fee of Rs.100/- and remit the same within the treasury Head of Account of 0210-03-105-99 and submit the capital Chalan (in original) within the company of the filled application form.
Kerala GNM Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Only Indian Citizens of Kerala are entitled for admission to the course.
- Passed the Plus-2 or correspondent examination is known via the govt of Kerala or through any of the universities in Kerala is required to apply.
- The above qualification would be passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as optional subjects and English with 40% total marks.
- 10+2, ANM course from the faculties made known by INC is additionally entitled to admission
- Applicants should have finalized the age of 17 years on 31st December 2022.
- The maximum age of the contenders would be 35 years on the date.
- There is no age bar intended for ANM contenders.
To prove nationality Contender has got to produce one among the subsequent certificates to prove nationality along with the printout of the application itself.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate of the candidate showing the place of birth in Kerala OR;
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate of either of the parents of the applicant showing Place of Birth in Kerala with a corroborative certificate to determine the linking between the parent and also the candidate
- A certificate of birth from the authority competent to register birth (Panchayat/Municipality /Corporation) showing the contender’s or either of the parents’ (in which case corroborative certificate to start with the relationship flanked by the parent and also the applicant is required) place of birth in Kerala, to be distributed by a competent registering authority.
The ID of the applicant, distributed through Govt. of India, showing Place of Birth in Kerala or of either of the parents of the contender viewing Place of Birth in Kerala with a corroborative certificate to start the relationship between the parent and also the candidate
Kerala GNM Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus of the course will be the syllabus officialized through the Indian Nursing Council
Number of Seats
The total number of seats to the General Nursing & Midwifery Course is 90, disseminated as below:
|Govt. College of Nursing||No of seats||Applicants|
|Thiruvananthapuram (Academic Block, PIPMS)||30||For SC only|
|Kozhikode||30||For SC only|
|Kottayam (Academic Block, Annexe Building)||30||For ST only|
SC contenders will be considered in the last allotment procedure only in 20 seats lacking ST contenders.