Kerala GNM 2023 application form will be released soon. Directorate of medicine Education (Kerala) DME Kerala GNM Admission for those students who want to urge an entry into the Diploma in general Nursing and Midwifery Course 2023-21, offered at Government of Nursing at Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode, and Kottayam.
Admission to Diploma in general Nursing and Midwifery are going to be granted on merit as evaluated on account of the entire marks gained by students within the Part III optional subject at the Plus two examination/equivalent examination.
Before applying for DME Kerala GNM Admission 2023 announcement you need to make sure the eligibility norms.
Kerala GNM 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| Kerala GNM 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
Kerala GNM 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
Kerala GNM 2023 Important Dates:
Candidates need to be updated about the important dates for the admission which will be declared as per the notification.
|Application form||September 2023|
|submission of application||October 2023|
|merit list||November 2023|
Kerala GNM 2023 Application Form:
We have specified below all the imperative information about the application process for the aid of the candidates:
- Kerala GNM 2023 application form are going to be Released within the 1st week of September 2023.
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the web site .
- As soon as the instructions mention within the prospectus is checked candidates got to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the appliance form, applicants got to enter some necessary particulars within the application form as an example personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also got to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill the application form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the application form when the application form is filled.
Document to be sent with Application Form:
- Application fee receipt remitted in Treasury (original).
- L.C or Equivalent certificate to prove the date of birth.
- Mark list of all parts of upper Secondary or Equivalent Examination and pass certificate within the qualifying examination.
- Recent Conduct Certificate from the top of the Institution during which the candidate studied last/Gazetted
- Officer should be produced.
- Proof of Nativity.
- Certificate of community obtained from the revenue authority Concerned.
- Certificate of physical fitness from a Government medical officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon.
Kerala GNM 2023 Application Fee:
The significant details associated with the application fee is cited below for the candidates:
The applicant will pay the application fee of Rs.100/- and remit the same within the treasury Head of Account of 0210-03-105-99 and submit the capital Chalan (in original) within the company of the filled application form.
Kerala GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Only Indian Citizens of Kerala origin are entitled to admission to the course.
- Passed the Plus-2 or correspondent examination is known via the govt of Kerala or through any of the universities in Kerala is required to apply.
- The above qualification would be passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as optional subjects and English with 40% total marks.
- 10+2, ANM course from the faculties made known by INC is additionally entitled to admission
- Candidates should have finalized the age of 17 years on 31st December 2023.
- The maximum age of the contenders would be 35 years on the date.
- There is no age bar intended for ANM contenders.
To prove nationality Contender has got to produce one among the subsequent certificates to prove nationality along with the printout of the application itself.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate of the candidate showing the place of birth in Kerala OR;
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate of either of the parents of the applicant showing Place of Birth in Kerala with a corroborative certificate to determine the linking between the parent and also the candidate
- A certificate of birth from the authority competent to register birth (Panchayat/Municipality /Corporation) showing the contender’s or either of the parents’ (in which case corroborative certificate to start with the relationship flanked by the parent and also the applicant is required) place of birth in Kerala, to be distributed by a competent registering authority.
The ID of the applicant, distributed through Govt. of India, showing Place of Birth in Kerala or of either of the parents of the contender viewing Place of Birth in Kerala with a corroborative certificate to start the relationship between the parent and also the candidate
Kerala GNM 2023 Syllabus:
The syllabus of the course will be the syllabus officialized through the Indian Nursing Council
Number of Seats
The total number of seats to the General Nursing & Midwifery Course is 90, disseminated as below:
|Govt. College of Nursing||No of seats||Candidates|
|Thiruvananthapuram (Academic Block, PIPMS)||30||For SC only|
|Kozhikode||30||For SC only|
|Kottayam (Academic Block, Annexe Building)||30||For ST only|
SC contenders will be considered in the last allotment procedure only in 20 seats lacking ST contenders.