Kerala GNM 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Directorate of medicine Education (Kerala) DME Kerala GNM Admission for those applicants willing to get an entry into the Diploma in general Nursing and Midwifery Course 2024, offered at Government of Nursing at Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode, and Kottayam.
Admission to Diploma in general Nursing and Midwifery are going to be granted on merit as evaluated on account of the entire marks gained by students within the Part III optional subject at the Plus two examination/equivalent examination. Before applying for DME Kerala GNM Admission 2024 notification candidates need to make sure the eligibility criteria.
Kerala GNM 2024 Notification – Application Soon
| Kerala GNM 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
Kerala GNM 2024 Important Dates:
Applicants need to be updated about the important dates for the admission which will be declared as per the notification.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Application form||21st July 2024|
|submission of application||October 2024|
|merit list||November 2024|
Kerala GNM Application Form 2024:
Below we have provided all the information about the application process for the aid of the Applicants:
- Kerala GNM 2024 application form will be released by the 1st week of September 2024.
- Applicants are required to open the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website .
- As soon as the instructions mention within the prospectus is checked Applicants got to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the appliance form, applicants got to enter some necessary particulars within the application form as an example personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Applicants also got to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are ordered to fill the application form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the application form when the application form is filled.
Document to be sent with Application Form:
- Application fee receipt remitted in Treasury (original).
- L.C or Equivalent certificate to prove the date of birth.
- Mark list of all parts of upper Secondary or Equivalent Examination and pass certificate within the qualifying examination.
- Recent Conduct Certificate from the top of the Institution during which the candidate studied last/Gazetted
- Officer should be produced.
- Proof of Nativity.
- Certificate of community obtained from the revenue authority Concerned.
- Certificate of physical fitness from a Government medical officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon.
Kerala GNM Application Fee 2024:
The significant details associated with the application fee is cited below for the Applicants:
The applicant will pay the application fee of Rs.100/- and remit the same within the treasury Head of Account of 0210-03-105-99 and submit the capital Chalan (in original) within the company of the filled application form.
Kerala GNM Eligibility Criteria 2024:
- Only Indian Citizens of Kerala are entitled for admission to the course.
- Passed the Plus-2 or correspondent examination is known via the govt of Kerala or through any of the universities in Kerala is required to apply.
- The above qualification would be passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as optional subjects and English with 40% total marks.
- 10+2, ANM course from the faculties made known by INC is additionally entitled to admission
- Applicants should have finalized the age of 17 years on 31st December 2024.
- The maximum age of the contenders would be 35 years on the date.
- There is no age bar intended for ANM contenders.
To prove nationality Contender has got to produce one among the subsequent certificates to prove nationality along with the printout of the application itself.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate of the candidate showing the place of birth in Kerala OR;
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate of either of the parents of the applicant showing Place of Birth in Kerala with a corroborative certificate to determine the linking between the parent and also the candidate
- A certificate of birth from the authority competent to register birth (Panchayat/Municipality /Corporation) showing the contender’s or either of the parents’ (in which case corroborative certificate to start with the relationship flanked by the parent and also the applicant is required) place of birth in Kerala, to be distributed by a competent registering authority.
The ID of the applicant, distributed through Govt. of India, showing Place of Birth in Kerala or of either of the parents of the contender viewing Place of Birth in Kerala with a corroborative certificate to start the relationship between the parent and also the candidate.
Kerala GNM Syllabus 2024:
The syllabus of the course will be the syllabus officialized through the Indian Nursing Council
Number of Seats
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The total number of seats to the General Nursing & Midwifery Course is 90, disseminated as below:
|Govt. College of Nursing||No of seats||Applicants|
|Thiruvananthapuram (Academic Block, PIPMS)||30||For SC only|
|Kozhikode||30||For SC only|
|Kottayam (Academic Block, Annexe Building)||30||For ST only|
SC contenders will be considered in the last allotment procedure only in 20 seats lacking ST contenders.