The Kerala Polytechnic is the state level examination of Kerala, which is ruled by the Kerala Technical Education Board. It’s conducted for that candidate, willing to get admission within the course of Engineering/ Technology/ Commercial Practice Examination.
Kerala Polytechnic examination is held within the month of March to April to the public examinations. Those candidates wish to urge admission within the Kerala Polytechnic, they will fill the application form through on-line.
A number of candidates can participate in the Kerala Polytechnic to finish their diploma in engineering and technology courses. It’s the best option for those candidates. Here, during this article, candidates can understand the whole information of Kerala Polytechnic 2023 Syllabus, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Kerala Polytechnic 2023 Syllabus:
The Kerala Polytechnic provides information of the syllabus for the candidate to compete for their higher preparation. The preparation of the syllabus may be a good way for the candidate. The Kerala Board of technical education is providing the model question paper of all subjects within the syllabus for the candidate on their official web site. Kerala Polytechnic Syllabus is as follows:
ALSO READ: KERALA POLYTECHNIC EXAM DATES 2023.
|Civil Engineering (Environmental Engineering)|
|Civil Engineering (Water Resource Management)|
|Computer Application & Business Management|
|Computer Hardware Maintenance|
|Electronics and Avionics|
|Electronics and Communication|
|Electronics and Instrumentation|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics Production Technology|
|Wood and Paper Technology|
|Quantity Surveying & Construction Management|
|Tool & Die Engineering|