Kerala SET July Session 2023 result has been Declared. Kerala State Eligibility Test 2023 (Kerala SET 2023,) is a state-level exam going to be organized by the govt. of Kerala in order to determine the eligibility of aspiring teachers within the state of Kerala. It’s necessary for a candidate to be qualified within the Kerala SET exam so as to urge recruited as the higher secondary school teacher in Kerala.
The interested and eligible applicants can apply during this examination by filling the Applying Form through online mode by visiting the official website. LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram will announce the dates of the la State Eligibility Test and applicants can fill the application form on the basis of their eligibility.
The exam will consist of 2 papers i.e. Paper one and Paper two and candidates are allowed to choose from a list of thirty-five subjects for paper two. Interested candidates can access all the mandatory data concerning this test from this article.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Kerala SET 2023 Notification – Result Declared
| Kerala SET July Session 2023 Result has been Declared. Click to Check the Kerala SET Result Details.
Kerala SET July Session 2023 Answer Key has been Released on 24th July 2023. Click here to Check your Answer Key.
Kerala SET July Session 2023 Admit Card has been Released on 15th July 2023. Click here to Check the Admit Card Details.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
Kerala SET 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Kerala SET 2023|
|Full-Form||Kerala State Eligibility Test|
|Type of Exam||State Eligibility Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Govt of Kerala|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode (PPT)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
Kerala SET 2023 Quick Links:
|Application / Registration||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Centers||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Contact Number||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here|
Kerala SET 2023 Exam Dates:
|Online Registration Starting||30th March 2023|
|Online Registration Closing||10th May 2023|
|Online Payment of Registered Candidate||12th May 2023|
|Application Correction Starts from||13th to 15th May 2023|
|Online Admission Ticket||15th July, 2023|
|Date of Test||23rd July, 2023|
|Releasing of Answer Key||25th July 2023|
|Final Answer Key||–|
|Declaration of Result||August 2023|
Kerala SET 2023 Application Form:
Kerala SET Application forms are made obtainable in online mode for the candidates.
Applicants need to visit the official web site of the university so as to fill the application form.
In order to fill the application form, candidates need to register themselves on the official web site.
At the time of registration, candidates need to enter necessary details within the form as required.
After successful registration candidates are tutored to see the eligibility criteria as mention on the official web site of the university.
After successful registration candidates can receive application number and password on mail from the authorities on the registered email Id.
After that candidate needs to login to the official web site using the applying number and password.
After that candidate needs to begin filing the application form by entering necessary details within the form.
After that candidate needs to upload some necessary documents within the form.
And then candidates need to take a printout of the duly filled form then submit the fully filled form.
Applicants are instructed to submit the completely filled form to the below mention address by speed post.
Kerala SET 2023 Application Fee:
- The application fee is deposited in on-line mode only.
- That means candidates are instructed to pay the application fee by debit card, Mastercard or net banking.
- However, the payment of application fees is a very important part of the application.
- The fee shall be Rs. 1000/- for
- General/OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/Differently abled candidates. Processing charges and GST are to be paid by the candidate as applicable.
Kerala SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Kerala SET 2023 Educational Qualifications:
One ought to hold a valid M.Sc. Ed. Degree in individual discipline from a recognized board or university therefore on induce admission in mathematics, physics, chemistry, botany and zoology subjects.
In order to induce admission within the institution, one ought to have passed and held a valid degree in B.ed from a recognized university or institution.
In order to induce admission in English subject, one ought to have posses II class masters degree in communicative English beside B.Ed. degree from a recognized university.
One ought to hold a valid B. Ed. Degree in Hindi conducted by the Dakshin Bharatha Hindi Prachar Sabha from a recognized university in Kerala so on induce admission in Hindi subject.
Those candidates are eligible to apply for the admission procedure who have with success completed their degree test in any discipline (from any university in Kerala or the other recognized institution) with Latin together of the second languages below Paper-II from a recognized university.
Kerala SET 2023 Qualifying Marks:
In order to induce admission within the institution, one ought to have scored quite 50% marks among the qualifying test.
Applicants who belong to a reserved class need to score a minimum of forty-fifth marks within the qualifying test.
Kerala SET 2023 Relaxation:
Official authorities have given 5% relaxation to the candidates in qualifying marks.
Kerala SET 2023 Age Criteria:
In order to induce admission, one ought to be higher than the age of eighteen years at the time of admission.
However official authorities haven’t determined a higher age limit for the candidates to apply for the admission procedure.
Kerala SET 2023 Application Correction:
After the finishing of the Kerala SET Application procedure 2023, the authority will provide the application form correction option to its candidates.
In the application correction phase, you’ll be allowed to make corrections within the form
Corrections like that of age, Category, Subjects, Districts, etc are made.
The candidates ought to visit the official web site so on make use of the form correction method.
Kerala SET 2023 Exam Pattern:
We have mentioned below the important data regarding the Kerala SET exam pattern for the reference of the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- There will be two papers within the examination (paper 1 and paper 2).
- Paper one will contain a maximum of 120 queries of 120 marks in total.
- Applicants will get one mark for every correct response given in paper one.
- However paper 2 will incorporate 120 queries in total.
- Authorities will give one mark for each correct response in all subject’s papers except mathematics and statistics.
- For Mathematics & Statistics 80 question will be asked for 1.5 marks.
- 1.5 marks are given to the candidates for each correct response within the question paper 2 for arithmetic and statistics.
Subjects of Kerala SET:
Kerala SET 2023 Exam Centre:
Kerala SET 2023 Admit Card:
The admit card is issued for all the successfully registered candidates on the web site of LBS Kerala i.e. www.Ibskerala.com or www.lbscentre.org. Candidates have to enter their registration number in order to download the admit card. No candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without a hard copy of the admit card.
ALSO READ: DTE KERALA LET 2023
Kerala SET 2023 Answer Key:
The authority can publish the answer key of all the subjects at the official web site of LBS Centre soon after the completion of the test. If you have any complaints concerning the answer keys, you’ll send the same to the Director, LBS Centre, in writing, within 5 working days from the date of publication of the keys.
The complaint has to be accompanied with a demand draft of Rs.300/- for each question challenged by the candidates. The demand draft should be drawn from any branch of a nationalized bank in favor of the Director, LBS Centre payable at Thiruvananthapuram. If your complaint found genuine then the fee is refunded back to you. Complaints should be accompanied by the said documents and prescribed fee, otherwise, it won’t be considered valid. Complaints that are received after 5 working days from the date of releasing the answer key won’t be entertained.
ALSO READ: KERALA SET CONTACT HELPLINE NUMBER
Kerala SET 2023 Result:
The result is hosted on the official web site of the LBS center. A candidate must give the roll no. in order to download his/her result. Minimum percentile needed to secure a minimum of a pass within the SET exam is given within the table below:
Minimum Percentile of Marks:
|Category||Paper- 1||Paper- 2||Total|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||35%||35%||45%|