KIAMS 2023 Application Form has been Started for various Courses. The KIAMS is known as the Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, was established in the year of 1991 through the Kirloskar Group in Harihar to put its illustrious leader Mr. Shantanurao Laxmanrao Kirloskar’s thoughts to practice. PGDM is a two year full-time residential Post Graduate Program in Management, spread over six trimesters.
The Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies is the premier business school situated in Pune, Maharashtra. This institute is a self-financed institute and it has turned to a full-time educational institution in the year 1995. The interested and eligible can apply to this institute to complete their aspiring programs. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of KIAMS 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
KIAMS 2023 Notification – Application Started
KIAMS 2023 Application Form has been Started for various Courses. Click Here to Apply.
KIAMS 2023 Overview:
|Exam Name||KIAMS 2023|
|Full-Form||Kirloskar Institute of Advanced
|Level of Exam||UG/PG Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Rs. 1000/- for PGDM Courses
Rs. 500/- for UG Courses
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Organizing Body||Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management|
|Helpline Number||+91-866 967 0519, +91-866 967 0520|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
KIAMS 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided the important dates of the Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies 2023 for the candidates willing to complete their management programs from this institute.
|Registration for KIAMS 2023||Started|
|Registration closing on||To be Announced|
KIAMS 2023 Application Form
KIAMS 2023 Application Form has been Started through online mode. Candidates willing to get admission to their management program in this institute, they can fill the application form through online mode by visiting on the official website. The applicants can fill the application form of KIAMS by following the procedure mentioned below.
- First of all, applicants need to go on the Official webpage of the Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Applicants have to click on the “Apply Now” button provided at the top of the page.
- After clicking on the link, the application form will appear to them and they can fill the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- They have to select their institute and selection process center as per their choice.
- After that, candidates have to make the payment of the application fee and they have to submit it and take the copy of it for further usage.
The KIAMS 2023 Application Fee is 1000/- for PGDM Courses and for UG Courses is 500/- and it can be paid online mode by using a credit card, debit card, and net banking.
The Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies has two campuses located in Harihar and Pune.
- The Harihar campus is situated on the banks of Tungabhadra.
- The campus is 6.3 acres.
- It accommodates 240 students every year.
- The campus provides air-conditioned lecture halls, boardrooms, two computer labs, a library, and gymnasium, etc.
- The students also get sports facilities such as cricket, basketball court, and swimming pools, etc.
KIAMS Harihar Contact Details:
Yantrapur, Harihar – 577 601,
For PGDM: +91-6360704526 / +91-8660255928
For BBA & B.Com with Business Analytics:
+91-7259884931 / +91-8660255928
Fax: +91-(8192) 241270
Email: [email protected]
- The Pune campus is spread across 21.5 acres and intakes 180 students to the campus every year.
- There are various facilities such as canteens, students and guest dining hall, lecture halls, gymnasium, video conference room.
KIAMS Pune Contact Details:
Gut No. 356 and 357, Near Tata Foundry, Village Dhamane, Taluka Maval,
Pune – 410 506, Maharashtra (India).
Tel: +91-8669670520, +91-8669655990
Email: [email protected]
KIAMS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form of KIAMS 2023 and the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- Candidates should be qualified for a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- They must also have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the final examination.
- The final-year candidates can also apply in this examination.
- The students must appear for anyone out of the exams i.e. CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ MAT/ ATMA.
Eligibility For BBA Programs:
Candidates must have a 10+2 or equivalent qualification from any domain with not less than 50% marks in the first attempt. Students appearing for their Boards examination may also apply.
Courses Offered through KIAMS
The Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies 2023 provides these courses at its two campuses located in Harihar and Pune.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management 4.0
- B.Com in Business Analytics
KIAMS 2023 Result
Those candidates will be qualified in their willing management programs from this institute and they have qualified marks in any one of the exams from CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ MAT/ ATMA they will be selected for final admission. The selection process will consist of a personal interview and skill test. The applicants will be notified through email/ mobile phones about the final selection. Through these performance meters, applicants will be selected for admission.
|Score in common entrance exam||35%|
|Written Skill Test||5%|
|Work Experience/ Extra-Curricular Activities||5%|
KIAMS 2023 Admission Procedure
Applicants will get admission in this institute to complete their management program by following the procedure mentioned below.
- On the basis of eligibility criteria, applicants can fill the application form of their aspiring programs by visiting the official website.
- Applicants will be selected on the merit list for the final round of admission on the basis of their eligibility criteria.
- The selection procedure consists of a personal interview and skill test and those applicants are selected on the merit list, they will call out for this procedure.
- Through email/mobile phone, the applicants will be selected for the selection procedure.
KIAMS 2023 Fee Structure
Fee Structure For PGDM Courses
Total Fees: Rs. 10,85,000/- *
Installment Break-up Details
|1 st Trimester||Rs. 1,75,000|
|2nd Trimester||Rs. 1,90,000|
|3rd Trimester||Rs. 1,90,000|
|4th Trimester||Rs. 1,90,000|
|5th Trimester||Rs. 1,90,000|
|6th Trimester||Rs. 1,50,000|
* The total fee includes Security amount (Rs. 10,000/-) which is refundable
Note: The balance total fee (Rs 10,75,000/-) includes Tuition fee, Boarding and Lodging fee and other administrative fee.
Fee Structure For BBA Courses
KIAMS 2023 Placement
KIAMS endeavors to put the right skill and talent into action by opening the doors of success for the students through internships and placements. Every student is provided with a gamut of choices in various fields to excel in the corporate ecosystem.
Furthermore, KIAMS has a dedicated placement cell and programs that ensure that the students are well prepared not only to enter the corporate world but also to transform into great business leaders.
In 2019, KIAMS achieved a 96% placement of the students.
- Highest CTC – Rs. 12 lakhs per annum
- Average CTC – Rs.5.36 lakhs per annum
- Median CTC – Rs.5.48 Lakhs per annum
- Top 100 students average CTC – Rs.6.31 Lakhs per annum
- Companies that visited the campus – 100
- New companies – 20
- Percentage placed – 98%