KIIT MBA 2023 Application Form has been released through online mode. The KIIT MBA is also known as the KIIT MBA entrance examination, which is conducted through the KIIT School of Management to offer admission to the candidates in the MBA program. The KIIT School of Management is one of the top management schools in the country.
Based on marks scored in MBA exams such as CMAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA, admission will provide to the candidates in the MBA program. Candidates willing to get admission in to MBA program can apply for the KIIT MBA examination by filling the application form online mode by visiting the official website. Below in this article, we have provided all the detailed information on the KIIT MBA exam schedule, application form, exam pattern, and result and admission procedure.
KIIT MBA Admission 2023 Notification – Application Started
KIIT MBA Admission 2023 Application Form has been released through online mode. Click Here to Apply.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
KIIT MBA 2023 Overview:
|Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technological
|Types of Exam
|level of Exam
|KIIT School of Management, (KSOM)
|Mode of Application
|14th April to 18th April 2023
|+91 76080 08740
KIIT MBA Admission Schedule 2023
The KIIT MBA Admission schedule will be held through the conducting authority and candidates willing to get admission to the MBA program from this institute, should go through the important dates given below.
|Last Date of Receiving the Complete Forms
|10th January 2023
|Downloading of Admit Card
|To be Announced
|KIITEE MGMT exam
|14th April, to 18th April 2023
|Declaration of result
|22nd January 2023
KIIT MBA Application Form 2023
KIIT MBA 2023 Online/Offline Application Form will be released soon on the official website.
Those applicants who are interested and eligible to get admission in the MBA program in the KIIT School of Management can apply in the KIIT MBA examination by filling the application form online as well as offline mode.
Applicants can fill the application form by following the procedure mentioned below.
Application Online Mode
- KIIT MBA 2023 Admission Online and Offline Application Form can be Filled till 2nd week of January 2023.
- First of all, applicants should have to go on the official website of the KIIT School of Management.
- Candidates can fill the application form with all the correct and complete details such as personal information and academic details.
- They have to upload their scanned required documents such as photographs and signatures.
- Candidates have to make the payment of the application fee through online mode by using Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
Application Offline Mode
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of KIIT School of Management.
- The applicants can fill the application form and attach the required documents with it.
- They can make application fee through demand draft in favor of “KIIT School of Management” and send it to the given address:
KIIT School of Management,
Campus – 7, KIIT, Bhubaneswar – 751024
The KIIT MBA Application Fee is Rs.1250/- and the applicants can make the payment of the application fee online as well as offline mode. Online payment can be done through the Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card and offline payment can be done through the demand draft.
KIIT MBA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the given details regarding KIIT MBA Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for admission:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: candidates will have to pass the graduate levels (any discipline) from any recognized University/Institution.
- Percentage: Candidates must pass with securing a minimum of 50% Marks or equivalent CGPA and for the reserved category at graduation level.
- Age Limit: There are no age criteria mentioned to apply.
KIIT MBA Exam Pattern
Exam pattern will be beneficial for the candidates and entrance will be an Objective Type test, and it will be a computer-based examination.
- The questions will be in English language only.
- 3 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and a deduction of 1 mark for every wrong answer given in KIITEE.
- The entrance will be for 2 hours and the total number of questions will be 150 questions.
|No. of Questions
|Issue of Social Concern
KIIT MBA Admit Card 2023
On the official website of the KIIT MBA 2023, Admit Card has been released, those applicants have successfully submitted their application form. Applicants should have to carry the admit card to the examination center along with the required documents.
The admit card contains details such as name, time, and venue of the examination, etc.
KIIT MBA Result 2023
The KIIT MBA Result will be declared on January 2023 on the official website and those applicants have given the examination.
They can check their results through online mode. Based on cutoffs, as a result, applicants will call out for group discussion and personal interviews.
The admission letter will be sent to the candidates in the GD and PI procedure.
KIIT MBA Admission Procedure
Candidates will get admission to the MBA program by following the admission procedure mentioned below.
- Based on marks scored in
- CMAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA, Scores for appearing in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The GD & PI will be conducted at New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jamshedpur, and Bhubaneswar.
- Based on the Entrance score, career marks, and performance in GD&PI, applicants will be selected for the final.
- The admission offer letter will be provided to the candidates and they will get admission to the program and submit the acceptance letter in its prescribed format within the given time.