KIITEE Exam Pattern 2023, Marking Scheme – Check Latest Exam Pattern Here
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT University) is organized the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE). This examination is a university level examination and lots of the candidates might seem for this examination each year. The candidates can complete their undergraduate and postgraduate courses from this university within which including BCA, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA and BBA courses for them.
Those aspirants are seeking to urge admission in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT University), they will fill the application form through online mode to give the examination of KIITEE by that they’ll be able to get admission in KIIT University. The candidates can get complete data of KIITEE through this article within which includes exam pattern, paper pattern, exam mode, etc.
KIITEE 2023 Exam Pattern:
Those candidates are applied in this examination; they will check the exam pattern of this examination for their better preparation. The exam pattern is the proper structure of the question book of the examination and with the assistance of exam pattern; the candidates can get a concept regarding queries paper structure.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
All of the candidates ought to be aware to urge the exam pattern of KIITEE for higher preparation of examination. In the exam pattern might include all data are the type of queries, mode of exam, marking scheme, subject-wise, and distribution of queries, etc.
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2023:
Candidates will check below the elaborate KIITEE 2023 Exam Pattern as well as marking scheme:
Type of Questions: Objective type queries are going to be asked within the examination. Each question can have four answer options.
Mode of Exam: The examination is going to be conducted through computer-based (Online) mode.
Marking Scheme: Every correct answer will have four marks.
Negative Marking: There’ll be negative marking done for wrong answers. One mark is going to be subtracted for every wrong answer.
Exam Duration: A total of a hundred and eighty minutes are going to be given to complete the examination.
Language: The question paper is going to be in the English language.
Exam Pattern for B.Tech/B.Tech (Dual Degree):
Exam Pattern for B.Tech (Lateral Entry):
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
Exam Pattern for BBA/MCA:
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
Exam Pattern for MBA:
|General Knowledge||20 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 marks|
|Analytical Reasoning||40 marks|
|The issue of Social concern||20 marks|
Exam Pattern for MCA/MCA (Lateral Entry):
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
ALSO READ: KIITEE SYLLABUS 2023.
Instructions Concerning KIITEE Exam Pattern:
The examination is going to be conducted in online mode. Candidates are going to be given a sheet of paper for any rough work.
Candidates need to enter their login and password details given within the admit card to start the examination.
If a candidate found using unfair means throughout the examination, their candidacy shall be canceled and can be debarred from the Examination.
Candidates who are unable to appear in the exam on the scheduled date for any reason no re-examination is going to be conducted beneath any circumstance.