KMAT Kerala Syllabus 2023 (Released) – Download Complete Syllabus PDF Here
The KMAT Kerala 2023 Syllabus is going to be given by the University of Kerala. The candidates who aspire to appear for the entrance test ought to prepare for it as per the syllabus solely. There are four sections within the syllabus for KMAT Kerala 2023 – Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Sufficiency, and Logical Reasoning, general knowledge and contemporary Business scenario.
It is said that the syllabus for KMAT Kerala is somewhat similar to that of the CAT examination, except for one additional section in KMAT Kerala. You can check the complete KMAT Kerala 2023 Syllabus from this page. Read the article below to understand more concerning it.
KMAT Kerala 2023 Syllabus:
The candidates can check the complete syllabus for KMAT Kerala 2023 below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
KMAT Syllabus for English Language and Reading Comprehension:
- Fill in the Blanks
- Para Jumbles
- Sentence Correction
- Para Completion
- Word usage
- Fact Inference Judgment
KMAT Kerala 2021 Reading Comprehension (RC) Key Points:
● Reading Comprehension are asked in a set of 4-5 questions in the exam.
● Each question in the RC will have to be answered using the information provided in the Reading comprehension.
KMAT Kerala Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
- Ratios & Proportions
- Number system
- HCF & LCM
- Profit & Loss
- Work & Time
- Partnership (Accounts)
- Theory of Equations
- Sequence & Series
- Permutation & Combination
- Mensuration of Areas and Volumes
- Maxima and Minima
- Geometric progression
- Percentages & Averages
- Quadratic equations
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Trigonometric Ratios
- Height and Distance
Quantitative Aptitude section of the KMAT Kerala exam involves calculations. The main objective of this section
is to check the calculation speed and mathematical skills of the candidates. Some of the important topics of the
Quantitative Aptitude section of the KMAT Kerala exam are provided above.
KMAT Syllabus for Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning:
- Bar Graph
- Line Graph
- Blood Relations
- Combination of Graphs
- Venn Diagram
- Data Sufficiency
- Pie Chart
- Data Arrangement
KMAT Kerala 2021 Data Sufficiency Key Points
● This section will cover questions from Line graphs, Multiple Graphs, Table and other DI sections.
● Each set will be provided with 4-5 questions that need to be answered using the data provided in the graph.
KMAT Kerala 2021 Logical Reasoning Key Points
● This section will cover questions from Number Series, Venn Diagram, Alphabet Series, Logical Connectivity and other important topics.
● The marking scheme of logical reasoning will be four marks for each correct answer.
Syllabus for KMAT Kerala General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario:
- Social Developments
- Trade Awareness
- Personalities in News
- Current Affairs of National and International Economics
ALSO READ: KMAT Kerala EXAM DATES 2023.
KMAT Kerala 2021 Syllabus Overview and Important Topics:
|Section||No. of Questions|| Marks per
|General Knowledge and
|English Language and
|Data Sufficiency and