KPC Medical College MBBS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The KPC Medical College is situated in Kolkata, which is the first state of art private medical college and this college offers various courses within the field of medicine like MBBS, MD, MS, etc. with a variety of course specializations to the candidates, those have an interest and eligible.
Applicants willing to urge admission to MBBS programs should qualified within the NEET Examination and that they need to follow the admission procedure as per the provided schedule through authority.
Here, from this article, candidates will get the detailed information of KPC Medical College MBBA Admission Dates, application form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
KPC Medical College MBBS 2022 Notification: To be released
KPC Medical College MBBS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The link will be provided here.
KPC Medical College MBBS Application Form 2021:
The KPC Medical College will provide MBBS application form on its official website till the 2nd week of March and those applicants willing to complete their MBBS from the KPC Medical College, can fill the application form through offline mode by downloading it from the official website. Applicants can fill the application form by following the easy procedure mentioned below.
- First of all, applicants must go through the official website of KPC Medical College.
- Applicants need to register themselves by clicking on the link to urge the login details.
- From the link of download information, applicants will get the link of the MBBS Admission application form for downloading.
- They have to take the print out of the application form and fill all the required details within the form as per need.
- After filling the application form, applicants need to send it to the college with the demand draft of INR 7500 in favor of “KPC Medical College and Hospital, Jadavpur”, which must be drawn on any SBI branch or a nationalized bank.
KPC Medical College MBBS Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should need to check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form and also the eligibility criteria for the MBBS Course mentioned below.
|MBBS||The applicants must be qualified in their class 12th examinations with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together
They should also have a minimum of 17 years of age at the time of filling the application form.
|NEET – UG|
KPC Medical College MBBS Merit List 2021:
The Merit List will publish on the official website through admission conducting authority and also the applicants will get a link of the merit list on the webpage and that they need to download the PDF of the merit list. The merit list will contain details like NEET AIR Ranks, Category, Name of the candidates, etc. All the merit list selected candidates are going to be eligible to go for choice filling and locking session.
KPC Medical College Cut Off:
The KPC Medical College has it’s cut off marks for MBBS program admission and it’s the minimum qualifying marks through which applicants are going to be selected for admission within the MBBS course. it’ll be very helpful for the candidates to understand about candidates are qualified or not. Through cut off marks, the admission will provide to the candidates in medical and dental college for the particular session and applicants will get the main points of the last All India Quota rank, state quota rank, and other details.
KPC Medical College MBBS Counseling 2021:
Those applicants are going to be shortlisted within the merit list; they’re going to call out for the counseling session conducted through authority on the provided schedule. The counseling procedure are going to be conducted in two phases. The seats are going to be provided to the candidates within the KPC medical college via counseling round and if any candidates haven’t got seats within the first round and for the reason if any seat are going to be vacant then that candidate are going to be allowed for that vacant seats.
KPC Medical College MBBS Admission Procedure:
Following are the admission procedure of KPC Medical College MBBS mentioned below for the candidates and that they need to follow it.
- Candidates qualified in NEET Examination can apply within the MBBS course of this college and that they can fill the application form after downloading it from the official website.
- After getting the application, applicants need to fill all the right and complete details and submit them at the school campus using the demand draft.
- The application form and details of the candidates are going to be verified through authority then they’re going to be selected within the merit list as per their marks.
- The merit list candidates will call out for the counseling session during which choice filling and locking facilities are going to be provided.
- Applicants need to fill and lock their choices and submit required documents for verification and as per the seat availability within the college, admission of the candidates are going to be confirmed through authority.
KPC Medical College Contact Details:
KPC Medical College & Hospital, Jadavpur, Kolkata
1F, Raja S.C. Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata- 700032
Telephone: +91 33 66211713 / +91 33 66211719,
Mobile: + 91 9836695101,
E-mail: [email protected]