KSET Application Form 2020: The Moulya Bhavan is the University of Mysore which will tempt willing aspirants to complete the KSET application procedures. The Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2020 is about to be governed within the month of October for enrolling in Lecturer and Assistant Professorship 2020 This article specified the detailed exam information.
The notification will appear on the web site of the university from the 2nd week of October. Those serious about appearing within the KSET exam will undergo application procedures.
KSET 2020 Application Form:
The Moulya Bhavan, University of Mysore are going to be entitled to the responsibility to get the KSET application schedules for Lecturer and assistant professor in October 2020. Those aspiring for these posts will need to first complete the online application form before the top of the registration.
The officials will organize the KSET Examination within the last week of December 2020 at different examination centers. So, willing applicants would require entering necessary details like name, category, parent’s name, qualification and much more on the KSET 2020 form. It is notified that students must be familiar with the fee structure of KSET Examination. Those paying the fee lately will submit Rs.150.
KSET Application Form 2020 Dates:
|Release of KSET Notification 2020||October 2020|
|Starting of KSET Application Form Submission||October 2020|
|Karnataka SET Application Form 2020 submission last date||Nov 2020|
|Final date of application submission with late fees||Nov 2020|
|Final date to submit a hard copy of the Application with Bank Challan||Nov 2020|
How to Apply for KSET 2020:
- First of all, candidates should got to go on the official web site
- Applicants should got to log in on the official web site.
- Now candidates got to search for “Notification of KSET Exam”.
- The new tab are going to be open by clicking on the link.
- Candidates got to check the whole details of KSET Notification.
- Applicants should got to fill the application form before reading all instructions rigorously.
- A new page are going to be on the screen.
- In the application form, candidates should got to fill all of the correct and complete details.
- The candidates got to upload the recent photograph and signature on the application form.
- Applicants got to save and take the print out for future use.
ALSO READ: KSET ADMIT CARD 2020.
KSET Application Fee 2020:
|Name of Category||Application Fees|
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||Rs. 850/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH)||Rs. 550/-|
For Any Assistance go through KSET Contact Helpline Number