KSET Syllabus 2020: The University of Mysore was established within the year of 1916 at Mysore that is located within the Karnataka state. The University of Mysore Holds the KSET exam for those candidates who wish to become a lecturer or an Assistant. The exam pattern and the syllabus of KSET 2020 are declared by the famous University of Mysore. The Candidate who wants to give this test of KSET 2020 can get the KSET test pattern and the syllabus of it on the official web site of KSET 2020.
The KSET Exam conducts with a complete no of 32 subjects during this exam. The KSET exam is made of 3 paper that consists of multiple-choice question (MCQ). The first paper of this test is concerning the teaching and aptitude, and within the second paper and within the third paper is concerning subject specialization of KSET.
The exam pattern and also the syllabus of KSET help to that student that is applied for the KSET exam to understand a lot of concerning the paper pattern, how to download the syllabus of KSET Exam 2020, question paper and concerning the marks that the candidate should conduct during this exam.
KSET 2020 Syllabus:
The KSET syllabus is important to the student to urge more data concerning the lectureship and concerning the assistant professor.
The syllabus of the KSET exam is given to the candidate before the examination of KSET 2020. In the KSET syllabus, there are 3 types of paper – paper-1, paper-2, and paper-3. below given details concerning the 3 papers will assist you to get some more ideas about that 3 paper that is going to be held during this exam.
The paper I (General Paper):
- Teaching Aptitude:
- Teaching: Nature,
- Factors affecting teaching;
- Methods of teaching;
- Characteristics and basic requirements;
- Learner’s characteristics;
- Teaching aids;
- Evaluation systems
- Research Aptitude:
- Methods of research
- Research Ethics
- Research: Meaning, characteristics, and types
- Steps of research
- Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference, and symposium
- Thesis writing: its characteristics and format
- Reading Comprehension:
- A passage to be set with questions to be answered
- Communication: Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication.
- Reasoning (Including Mathematical):
- letter series
- Number series
- Logical Reasoning:
- Understanding the structure of arguments;
- Verbal classification
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, multi
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning
- Verbal analogies: Word Analogy-Applied analogy
- diagrammatic relationship
- Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation:
- Sources, acquisition, and interpretation of data
- Quantitative and qualitative data
- Graphical representation and mapping of data
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT):
- ICT: meaning, advantages, disadvantages, and uses
- General abbreviations and terminology
- Basics of internet and e-mailing
- People and Environment:
- People and environment interaction
- Sources of pollution
- Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation of natural and energy resources
- Natural hazards and mitigation
- Higher Education System: Governance, Polity, and Administration:
- formal and distance education
- professional/technical and general education
- Structure of the institutions of higher learning and research in India
- value education: governance, polity, and administration
- concept, institutions and their interactions
Paper II / III (Subject Paper):
|Subject Name||Subject Code|
|Tourism and Administration||11|
|Library & Information Science||13|
|Mass Communication & Journalism||14|
|Computer Science & Applications||24|
ALSO READ: KSET EXAM PATTERN 2020.
How to Download the KSET Syllabus 2020:
First, visit the official web site of the KSET Exam 2020.
Then search for some details concerning KSET Syllabus and about that test.
Fill up the appliance form which is able to be given over that page and submit it on-line.
After submitting the application form take a printout and keep it with you for any further uses, then after the filling of form solely you’ll the syllabus.
For the syllabus of KSET just go on the official web site and click on the link of the KSET syllabus.
By clicking on the link on the KSET syllabus you may get your KSET syllabus.