KSOM MBA Admission 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The KSOM MBA is the management level entrance examination, and it is managed through KIIT School of Management (KSOM) Bhubaneswar to provide admission to the applicants in the MBA program at KIIT School of Management, and MBA (Rural Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management.
KIIT School of Management (KSOM) is a part of the prestigious KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
KIIT School of Management (KSOM) was established in the year of 1993, and there is several candidates who may appear to complete their aspiring management programs. Based on marks obtained in this examination, admission will provide to them.
Below in this article, candidates will get detailed information on KSOM MBA Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission procedure.
KSOM MBA 2023 Notification- Application to be released
KSOM MBA Admission 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
KSOM MBA 2023 Overview:
|Exam Name||KSOM MBA|
|Full-Form||KIIT School of Management.|
|Types of Exam||PG|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Courses Offered||PG Courses|
|Organizing Body||KIIT School of Management.|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|GD and PI||April 2023|
|Exam Duration||2 hrs 30 minutes|
|Helpline Number||+91 99370 85344|
|Email ID||email:[email protected]|
KSOM MBA Important Dates 2023
The KSOM Important Dates are mentioned below for the candidates.
Candidates willing to get admission to an MBA program in the various management schools of KIIT University.
|Last Date of Receiving the Complete Forms||20th June 2023|
|GD and PI||–|
KSOM MBA Application Form 2023
KSOM MBA Admission 2023 Online and Offline Application Form has been started now. on the official website.
Candidates willing to get admission to the MBA program at KIIT School of Management, and MBA (Rural Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management.
They can fill the application form through online mode. Candidates can also fill the application form through offline mode by downloading an application form.
Application Online Mode
- Applicants should visit the official webpage of KIIT School of Management have to apply by clicking on the link “Apply to MBA”. hey, we should have to fill all the correct and complete details in the application form and make the payment online mode by using Credit/Debit cards or bank transfer.
Application Offline Mode
- After paying the application fee, candidates can get the application form and prospectus in person, they also can download it from the official website.
- They have to submit the application form after filling and submitting all the details.
The KSOM MBA Application Fee is Rs.1250/-. The online payment can be made through online mode using Credit/Debit cards or bank transfers. The offline payment can be done made through a cash/demand draft drawn in favor of the “KIIT School of Rural Management” payable at Bhubaneswar.
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
- High School Certificate and mark sheet.
- 10+2 / HSC Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Graduation (B.A., B.Com, B.Sc, Engineering, etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet.
- College Leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- KIITEE MGMT/CAT, GMAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT Scorecard
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable
KSOM MBA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is compulsory for all the candidates who are applying to fulfill their eligibility criteria and the details are given below.
- Percentage: Applicants must be graduated in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- Qualification: They should have 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) in the 10th and 12th board examinations. Candidates who are awarded CGPA or grades in place of marks, their CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks as per their equivalence certified by the university/institution/board from where they got their degree/certificate.
- If they’re an absence of any instruction from the university, the equivalence would be established by dividing the obtained CGPA by the maximum CGPA and multiplying the fraction so obtained by 100.
- Applicants should also have a valid score of any national entrance examination for MBA or PGDM (e.g. CAT, GMAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT including KIITEE Management, etc).
- The final-year candidates can also apply for this examination.
- Age Limit: Those who are in the final year and Expected to complete all the requirements of graduation before 30 June 2023 can also apply.
KSOM MBA 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates should go through the exam patterns for better preparation of examinations given below:
- This examination consists of an “Objective-type” computer-based test.
- The Entrance Exam will be of two and a half hours duration.
- There will be a total of 150 multiple choice types of questions. The language of the questions will be English.
- Candidates will be awarded three marks (+3) for each correct response. One mark (-1) will be deducted for each incorrect response, (0) for no response.
Subjects/Duration and No. of questions for the entrance examination are given below.
|Section||No. of Questions|
KSOM MBA 2023 Syllabus
The KIIT School of Management has provided the syllabus of the MBA program it will be available on the official website.
Applying candidates can get their syllabus to be prepared for the examination.
KSOM MBA 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates can score qualified marks in the examination as per the following preparation tips given below.
- The applicants must have to go through the exam pattern and syllabus for better preparation of the examination.
- They need to solve the previous question paper as per making a schedule of dividing the time of study along with other things.
KSOM MBA 2023 Admit Card
On the official website of KIIT School of Management. Candidates can download the admit card if they have successfully submitted their application form.
Those applicants who have not carried the admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
KSOM MBA Result 2023
KSOM Result will be declared by January 2023 on the Official Website. Those applicants have given the examination they can check their results through online mode.
Applicants need to submit their application number to check their results, they will be able to go for the next admission procedure as per their results.
KSOM MBA Admission 2023
Candidates who will be qualified in KIITEE MGT/CAT, GMAT, CMAT, XAT are shortlisted in the merit list, they will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
At New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jamshedpur, and Bhubaneswar, the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) will be conducted, d applicants will be selected for final admission through Entrance score, career marks, and performance in GD&PI.
KSOM MBA Exam Centres: