KSRM MBA 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The KSRM (KIIT School of Rural Management) is the deemed university, which was held in the year 2006 and is affiliated with the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM) offers an MBA program in Rural Management.
Candidates willing to get admission to MBA Programme, must have to apply in KIITEE Management or CAT, GMAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT. National level exams. The KIITEE Examination is the national-level entrance examination, which is conducted to provide admission to the candidates in the MBA program.
Here, through this article, applicants will know the detailed information of KSRM MBA admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
KSRM MBA 2023 Notification – Application to be released
KSRM MBA 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
KSRM MBA 2023 Overview:
|Exam Name||KSRM MBA|
|Organizing Body||KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM)|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
KSRM MBA Admission Schedule 2023
Below we have provided the important schedule of KIITEE Management and CAT, GMAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT.
|Events||KIITEE Dates (Tentative)||Other National Test Dates|
|Last date of receiving completed forms||31st January 2023||15th June 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be Announced||N/A|
|Dates of Entrance Exam||15th to 17th January 2023||N/A|
|Publication of Result||22nd January 2023||N/A|
|GD/PI||To be Announced||N/A|
|Program Beginning||To be Announced||July 2023|
KSRM MBA Application Form 2023
KSRM MBA and Other National Test 2023 Online/Offline Application Form can be filled by 15th June 2023.
Candidates willing to complete their MBA program in KIIT School of Rural Management, can fill the application form based on marks scored at the national level entrance examinations such as KIITEE Management or CAT, GMAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT. Application form filling steps are given below.
Application Online Mode
- First of all, applicants should have to go on the official website of the KIIT School of Rural Management.
- Applicants will get a link to the KIITEE Application form link and they must have to proceed to fill in all the required details.
- After filling in all the details, applicants have to submit copies of their mark sheets and other supporting documents at a later stage.
- They can make payment through online mode by using credit card/bank transfer etc., as instructed/supported at the online payment site itself.
Application Offline Mode
- To fill the application form offline, applicants have to download the KIITEE Application Form provided on the official webpage.
- Take a printout of it and fill in all the correct and complete details and they have to submit it through DD of Rs. 1250/- drawn in favor of “KIIT School of Rural Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- The DD along with the filled-in and signed application form needs to be sent to “Coordinator, Admissions, KIIT School of Rural Management, Campus – 17, KIIT, Bhubaneswar – 751024”.
- MBA or MBA(RM) or MBA (ABM) or MBA(RM) + MBA (ABM) – Rs.1250/-
- MBA + MBA(RM) or MBA + MBA (ABM) or MBA + MBA(RM) + MBA (ABM) – Rs.2500/-
Documents to be submitted with Application Form
- High School Certificate and mark sheet.
- +2 / HSC Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Graduation (B.A., B. Com, B.Sc, Engineering, etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet.
- College leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- KIITEE MGT/CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA Scorecard
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable
KSRM MBA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to get admission to the MBA program from KIIT School of Rural Management; must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria details are given below.
- Applicants should be graduate in any discipline recognized through AIU with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and having a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA)
- They also must have qualified marks in KIITEE Management / KIITEE /CAT, GMAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT. examinations along with graduation marks.
- The final year appearing candidates in graduation exams can also apply in this examination.
KSRM MBA Exam Pattern
The applicants must go through the exam pattern for the better preparation of examination and the exam pattern details given below.
- The Entrance Examination will be of two and a half hours duration.
- There will be a total of 150 multiple choice types of questions.
- The language of the questions will be in English only.
- All the questions will be of objective type with three marks (+3) for each correct response, minus one mark (-1) for each incorrect response & zero (0) for no response.
Several questions for each subject/course are mentioned below.
- Quantitative Aptitude: 40 Marks
- Analytical Reasoning: 40 Marks
- English: 30 Marks
- General Knowledge: 20 Marks
- Issue of Social concern: 20 Marks
KSRM MBA Admit Card 2023
KSRM MBA 2023 Admit Card will be released soon, for the applicants who have successfully submitted their application form. If applicants will not be present with admit card at an examination, then they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
If the admit card will not be available on the website, then candidates can contact the Admission Coordinator by giving details of reference like Application No/Registration No/Name/DOB and proof of remittance of fees.
KSRM MBA Result 2023
KSRM MBA 2023 Result has been declared soon after the examination and those applicants have given the examination, they can check their results through online mode by visiting on the official website.
Applicants have to submit their Index Number & Date of Birth in the required field.
KSRM MBA Mock Test
Those applicants want to prepare themselves for the examination, they must have to give the mock test, which is provided through conducting authority through online mode and the schedule will also provide to the candidates to appear in this test.
The link to the mock tests will be available on the official website and applicants have to click on it.
KSRM MBA Selection Procedure
Following are the selection procedure of KSRM MBA mentioned below for the candidates and they have to follow them.
Based on marks scored in KIITEE Management, KIITEE / CAT, GMAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT, and other exam scores, applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list.
The merit list candidates will call out for Group Discussion (GD) and/or Personal Interview (PI) at Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, New Delhi, Bangalore, and Mumbai.
The final selection of candidates will be based on KIITEE Management / KIITEE / CAT / XAT / CMAT exam scores, career marks, and performance in GD & PI.
Successful candidates will have to confirm and accept the admission with terms and conditions to get admission in the program and submit the Acceptance Letter in its prescribed format.