KTET (Kerala TET) 2023 Notification will be released soon. Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET 2023) is a test conducted by the Kerala government to test the potential of candidates those who wish to choose their career within the teaching field.
This examination assesses the eligibility of the candidates for teaching in Lower Primary, Upper Primary, and High school classes within the state of Kerala. KTET is conducted once a year through the office of Commissioner of Government Examinations.
The examination is organized by Pariksha Bhawan, Kerala, and is conducted consistent with the rules set down by the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT).
In this article, you’ll be able to understand the Kerala TET Notification, Application Form, Test Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Test Pattern, admit card, etc.
KTET 2023 Notification – To be Released
KTET 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check information broucher. The link will be provided here.
KTET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click Here to Check Application Details.
KTET 2023 Highlights:
|Name of Exam||KTET 2023|
|KTET Full Form||Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Type of Exam||Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan (KPB))|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Date of Exam||To be Announced|
Kerala TET 2023 Quick Links:
|Important Date||Click Here|
|Application / Registration||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Contact Number||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here|
Kerala TET Important Dates 2023:
Here below in this table, we have provided the KTET Important exam dates of 2023 for the applying candidates:
|Particulars||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting Dates to Apply Online||28th April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd May 2023|
|Final Printout||23rd May 2023|
|Application Correction||To be Announced|
|Admit Card||24th August 2023|
|Date of Exam||31st August & 1st September 2023|
|Answer Key||1st week of July 2023|
|Final Answer Key||2nd week of July 2023|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of July 2023|
KTET 2023 Application Form:
The Kerala TET application form is accessible from the last week of May until the first week of June and the candidates those who are desire to urge the post of Lower Primary, Upper Primary also as high school categories within the state of Kerala, they can apply for this test by filling the applying form through on-line mode. The Kerala application form filling steps are mentioned below.
- First of all, candidates got to go on the official website of the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Applicants need to log in on the official web site by submitting the needed details within the required field.
- After logging in candidates can get a login ID to fill the application form and that they need to fill in all the desired details within the application form as per directions provided through authority.
- Candidates need to submit the applying form once confirming all filled details so they need to make the payment of application fee through online mode by using credit/debit card, web banking, or another mode of payment by challan.
- If candidates have paid through challan, then they need to take the print out of the Challan form the website and remit the amount to any of the branches of SBI.
There will be final submission once submitting dealings Id/SB collect reference No., Date of Birth, and mobile number within the login screen.
Candidates got to pay the test fee of Rs.500/- for every category and Rs.250/- for SC/ ST and differently able categories on-line.
KTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates wish to use during this examination they ought to check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. The Eligibility Criteria details mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for Class I (Lower Primary):
- Higher Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of forty-fifth marks and 2 years Trained Teacher’ Certificate (TTC) conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent. OR identical the same with a minimum of 50% marks and four year Bachelor of elementary education (B.El.Ed.) OR
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with a minimum of forty-fifth marks and a 2-year diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), rules 2002. OR the same exam with a minimum of 50% marks and a 2-year diploma in Education (Special Education).
- As per the norms or as desired by the govt. . of Kerala the relaxation is given to totally different classes.
- Relaxation of three in qualifying marks is admissible for OBC & OEC candidates.
- Relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks is admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST and otherwise abled classes.
Eligibility Criteria for Class II (Upper Primary):
- A/ B.Sc./ B.Com. and 2-year certification in Elementary Education/Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent. OR
- A/B.Sc/ B.Com with a minimum of forty-fifth marks and one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with NCTE (Recognition, Norms, and Procedure) rules issued from time to time during this regard. OR
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of50% marks and four-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed or a similar exam with a minimum of 50% marks and four year Bachelor in Education (B.El.Ed.) OR
- Relaxation of three within the minimum qualifying marks is admissible for OBC & OEC candidates.
- Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to SC/ST and differently-abled classes.
Eligibility Criteria for class III (High School):
- Those who possess minimum academic qualifications as described here below are eligible to look for K-TET III.
- The test is for HSAs in Tamil, Kannada, Arabic, Urdu, social science, physical science, Malayalam, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, science, and arithmetic.
- BA/BSc/B.Com with a minimum of forty-fifth marks and a B.Ed. Degree within the subject involved (from any one of the universities in Kerala or from the other Universities recognized as equivalent to that.)
- For botany and zoological science subjects, those with MSC.Ed. Degree in bioscience from any of the Regional Institutes of Education with not less than 50% marks is eligible to apply.
- For arithmetic, Physics, Chemistry, botany, and biological science, those who have MSC.Ed. Degree within the subject involved from one amongst the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by NCERT with not below 50% marks is eligible to apply.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions):
- Question: Is the TET exam held every year?
Answer: The exam is conducted yearly, twice a year, or once in two or three years on the basis of vacancies available for teaching posts in government schools.
- Question: What is the TET exam in Kerala?
Answer: It is the exam to assess the eligibility of teacher candidates for Lower Primary, Upper Primary, and High School Classes in Kerala. Separate tests are conducted to select teachers for Category I (Lower Primary classes), Category II (Upper Primary classes), and Category III (High School classes).
- Question: What is the qualification for the KTET exam?
Answer: Qualification for KTET exam is 12th/10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of 45% marks and qualification certificate of two-year teacher training course (TTC) [by whatever name known] conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.
- Question: What is the age limit for the KTET exam?
Answer: The Pareeksha Bhavan has specified no age limit for the KTET 2023 exam.
- Question: How many questions are there in the TET exam?
Answer: There are 150 multiple choice type questions (MCQ) each carrying one mark in all types of TET examination. The duration of the test is 90 minutes (i.e one and a half hours).
- Question: Is there any negative marking for KTET?
Answer: No, there is no negative marking.
- Question: What is the application fee for KTET?
Answer: Candidates belonging to the General category and OBC should pay a fee of INR 500. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should pay INR 250.
KTET Exam Pattern 2023:
Exam Pattern for Category I (Lower Primary):
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|3||Language I- Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada||30||30|
Exam Pattern for Category II (Upper Primary):
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Language I-Malayalam/Tamil/ Kannada/English||30||30|
|3||Language II- (Other than LanguageI) Malayalam/English||30||30|
|4||a) For Mathematics and Science teachers: Mathematics and Science or
(b) For Social Science teachers: Social Science or
(c) For any other teachers (a) or (b
Exam Pattern for Category III (High School):
|1||Theories of Learning and Teaching Aptitude||40||40|
|3||Language: Malayalam/English/Tamil/ Kannada||30||30|
Exam Pattern for Category IV (Upper Primary):
|1||Child Development, Pedagogy & Teacher Aptitude||30||30|
|2||Subjects specific paper (Content & Pedagogy)||80||80|
KTET 2023 Syllabus:
The KTET 2023 syllabus is revealed by SCERT in its official web site. The test things on Child Development and Pedagogy can concentrate on the educational scientific discipline of teaching, learning and understanding kids with special desires.
The test things of Languages can specialize in the abilities regarding the medium of directions. Similarly, all the sections can concentrate on the experience for the concerned topics.
Candidates should prepare themselves per the prescribed information given on the web site. A general summary of the course of study may be taken from the test pattern above.
Since the syllabus for the post is huge, we are providing you a link below for a similar.
KTET 2023 Admit Card:
The candidates receive the admit card per the class applied for. The candidates are suggested to preserve the admit card until the entire procedure gets to ends.
- Candidates can get to transfer the KTET 2023 admit card from the official website. A candidate cannot get the admit card by post under any circumstances.
- Candidates can need to transfer the application ID and application number that was provided whereas filing the application form.
- Candidates ought to additionally check the admit card properly and just in case of any discrepancy, should contact the examination conducting body as shortly as possible.
KTET Answer Key 2023:
The official answer key takes your time to some time official answer key. However, the unofficial answer key takes one hour to the published private answer key. The officials KTET answer key 2023 accessible on its official web site.
Kerala TET Result 2023:
The results of the KTET 2023 exam can contain the names of the candidates and marks to qualify for the written exam and at the list, 60% marks are required to secure for qualify KTET 2023 exam. The result is getting to be declared on the official website of KTET 2023. The result is about to be declared by the authority within one month of the examination.
ALSO READ: KERALA TET CONTACT HELPLINE NUMBER
KTET 2023 Selection Process:
There is no such long selection method in KTET. The candidates are chosen solely on the premise of the KTET test.
Selection For Teaching Posts:
After qualifying KTET 2023, candidates are going to be eligible to use for teaching jobs in government or personal faculties. For choice, to the teaching post the candidates need to qualify the entrance test and so appear for the personal interview which is able to be the final round of the selection method.
Shortlisted candidates might also be asked to present a demo category of teaching that the educational authorities can decide for his or her appointment.
KTET 2023 Preparation Tips:
Go through the below-given preparation tips to try and do higher preparation for the exams:
- Prepare a study set up
- Go through Previous year papers
- Take little breaks whereas learning for a lot of focus
- Revise frequently no matter you observed within the previous days
- Prefer information and test pattern before creating a study arrange
- Make your ideas clear in every topic
- Make good ways and check out to the queries within the best means possible