Kerala May Session TET 2021 Admit Card has been Released on 24th August 2021. Kerala Government Education Board has managed the Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET) to select the candidates for the post of teacher for Lower Primary, Upper Primary, and high school classes in Kerala. The KTET examination is conducted as per the guidelines ordered down by the State Council of Educational Research and Coaching (SCERT), Kerala together with rules place forth by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)/Department of General Education/Government of Kerala.
Those candidates want to urge a teaching job within the schools of Kerala State, they will apply during this examination on the basis of their eligibility criteria. candidates can get the elaborated information of the Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET 2021) within which includes KTET Admit Card and procedure to download the Admit Card, etc.
KTET May Session 2021 Admit Card – Released
|KTET May Session 2021 Admit Card has been Released on 24th August 2021. Click Here to Download Admit Card.|
KTET 2021 Hall Ticket Card:
Applicants will download the KTET Admit Card through online mode by visiting the official website of Kerala Government Education Board and before downloading it, candidates should need to check all of the details mentioned on the Admit Card. without Admit Card, candidates won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall. To download the Admit Card, candidates should need to enter their Application ID, Application Number, and category.
KTET 2021 Admit Card Dates:
|Online application starts on||Jan 2021|
|The final date for Apply online||23rd May 2021|
|Correction of Application||Jan 2021|
|Hall Ticket availability||24th August 2021|
|KTET Exam Date 2021||31st Aug & 1st Sept 2021|
How to Download KTET Admit Card 2021?
Applicants will download the KTET Admit Card by following the procedure mentioned below and that they should need to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should need to visit the official website of the Kerala Government Education Board.
- Applicants should need to navigate the relevant link possessing names like, ‘KTET Hall Ticket’.
- They have to select and click on it.
- Applicants ought to enter all the required and required details like registration number, password, etc.
- After entering all these details, candidates need to submit it.
- If the entered details are going to be correct then the Admit
- The card can appear to the candidates on the official website.
- Candidates need to save it and take a printout for future references.
ALSO READ: KTET RESULT 2021.
Details mentioned on KTET Admit Card 2021:
Before downloading the application form, applicants must have to check all of the details and the Admit Card details as mentioned below.
- Name of the candidates
- Test Centre
- Examination Date
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Instructions of exam