Andhra Pradesh Law Admission 2023: Registration Starts Soon
Andhra Pradesh Law Admission 2023 will be started soon through online mode. Candidates can register through CLAT scores.
The admission is provided in the state from various ways. Some private universities conducts their own entrance exams for law admission into their campuses & affiliated colleges.
Few private colleges organize the direct admission procedure to offer admission into law programme as per eligibility norms. However, CLAT exam score is accepted by all law universities.
There are various entrance exams for getting admission in law universities and colleges of AP state. Candidates can appear in CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) national level exams.
Through these entrance exams, candidates can get admission into 3/5 years of LLB and 2 years LLM course. Telangana state also conducts its own law entrance exam called as TS LAWCET & TS PGLCET.
Top Law Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
AP state has many government and private law colleges. All law courses got approval from the Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Andhra University, Osmania university, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Law College, etc are some of the top law colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Law Admission 2023
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for appearing in both national level and state level law entrance exams. Candidates should read all eligibilities carefully to appear in the entrance exam.
- No maximum age limit to apply in CLAT.
- Applicants should be Indian Nationals and satisfy local/non-local status.
- Applicants other than Indian Nationals can also apply but they should satisfy the rules prescribed by the respective universities.
- Applicants should clear the 12th or its equivalent exam from a recognized board with 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) for admission in UG course.
- Applicants should posses the LL.B or equivalent degree from any recognized institution/university for admission in LL.M course.
- Applicants those wishing to appear for AP PGLCET should complete the 3/5 years LLB/BL degree.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
The candidates those are eligible can get admission followed by the entrance test. After the declaration of entrance exam result, the counselling is conducted for qualified candidates. Candidates can fill the choices of college and courses at the time of counselling.
Seats are allotted on the basis of the performance of candidates in the entrance exam. Candidates are required to fill the admission form of the respective college for direct admission. Candidates are advised to apply for admission in allotted college before the last date of admission.
Candidates are suggested to carry all the documents given below for the document verification procedure on the day of counselling.
- Graduation Degree
- Graduation Marksheets
- Provisional Certificates
- Entrance Exam Admit Card and Rank Card
- 10th and 12th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs