Jharkhand Law Admission 2023 will be started soon through online mode. Jharkhand is a state situated in eastern India and it is the southern part of Bihar. The state shares its border with the states of Bihar to the north, Uttar Pradesh to the northwest, Chhattisgarh to the west, Odisha to the south, and West Bengal to the east.
There are many private and government law colleges available in the Jharkhand to offer admission to candidates in law programs.
The applicants should have to obtain qualified marks in the law entrance examination to complete their aspiring law programs. Below in this article, we have provided all the detail of Law Admission in Jharkhand.
Jharkhand Law Admission 2023: Registration Starts Soon
Jharkhand Law Admission 2023 will be started soon through online mode. Candidates can register through CLAT scores.
The applicants should have qualified marks in the various state or national level entrance examinations to be selected for admission.
Applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list for the counseling procedure and the seat will be provided for the candidates at the time of counseling procedure.
The National Law University (NLU) has organized the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) on a rotation basis and the willing and eligible candidates can apply in the CLAT examination and they can fill the application form through online mode.
Based on the marks of the candidates in the CLAT Examination, admission will provide to the candidates.
ALSO READ: Top Law Courses & Universities after 12th
Top Law Colleges in Jharkhand
There are various top law colleges available in Jharkhand for the candidates and the colleges are
- Chhotanagpur Law College, Ranchi
- Rajendra Law College, Hazaribagh
- Immanuel Kai Khan Law College, Bokaro
- Giridh Law College, Giridh
- Jharkhand Vidhi Mahavidyalaya, Kodarma
- Cooperative College (BCI Approved), Jamshedpur
Applicants will get admission to their willing law programs based on their eligibility criteria and the candidates must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
The eligibility criteria details are mentioned below.
- To get admission in 3 years course, candidates should have a bachelor’s course.
- Applicants must be qualified in the 12th examination from the recognized board to get admission in the 5-year course.
- Based on the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) result, admission will provide to the candidates.
- Some of the private colleges conduct their own tests to offer admission to the candidates.
Those applicants have obtained qualified marks in the CLAT Examination they will be shortlisted in the merit list.
The merit list students will be call out for the counseling procedure.
The shortlisted candidates should have to be present at the counseling center on the provided schedule through authority. At the time of counseling, the seat allotment will be done for the candidates.