Kerala Law Admission 2023: Registration Starts Soon
Kerala Law Admission 2023 will be started soon through online mode. Candidates can register through CLAT scores.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
In Kerala, the admissions is offered either through entrance exam or through a direct admission procedure. Candidates can apply for CLAT and LSAT national level entrance exams to get admission in any university of the Kerala state.
The final admission is provided to the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam.
Candidates willing to get admission in Kerala state can apply for Kerala Law Entrance Exam (KLEE) which is a state level entrance exam. The examination is managed by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE).
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Through this exam, eligible candidates can get admission in 3 Year LLB, 5 Year LLB & 2 Year LLM courses. Some of the law colleges accept the CLAT scorecard for admission into law course.
Candidates can also apply for direct admission by filling up the admission form. Candidates also apply for CUSAT exam to get admission into law programme.
Top Law Colleges in Kerala
Kerala is a home for various law colleges/Universities. It has various private & government colleges whose law courses got approval from the Bar Council of India.
The top law colleges in Kerala are The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Government Law Colleges, Kerala Law Academy, Central University of Kerala and many others.
Law Admission 2023
Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria given below to fill the CLAT application form. Without fulfilling these eligibility criteria, candidates cannot apply for CLAT.
- Candidate should be the citizen of India.
- No age limit to apply for CLAT exam.
- Applying candidate must pass the 12th or its equivalent exam from a recognized board for admission in UG law course.
- Candidates should have the LL.B or its equivalent degree recognized from any institution/university for admission in LL.M course.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
Candidates those qualify the entrance exam will be considered for counselling. The candidates are called for the counselling rank-wise.
Candidates have to fill the admission form to get direct admission into law colleges. Candidates have to register for counselling in a particular counselling website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
The seats are allotted on the basis of the performance in the entrance exam, choice filled by the candidates and availability of seats.
After the verification of documents and allotment of seat, candidates can report the allotted college for final admission.
Applicants must carry these documents in original for the document verification procedure at the counselling center for admission.
- Graduation Degree
- Graduation Marksheets
- Provisional Certificates
- Entrance Exam Admit Card
- Entrance Exam Rank Card
- 10th and 12th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs