High Salary Law Courses After 12th: “Law” is the basic part of our constitution. The law education is the sole legal education in India. The student who passed this degree selected as the “Lawyer” which needs to be done before the entry within the court activities and practice.
The education of law in India has been offered by numerous universities and at various educational levels. The Law as education offered in India within the year 1987, as a three-year degree program granted beneath the Advocate Act, 1961. The BCI (Bar Council of India) is the main regulatory body of Law education.
In the year 1985, the “Law Commission of India” has decided to determine a University for Law Education to raise the educational standard of the legal profession in India. Thereafter the first law university in India was established in Bangalore named “National Law School of India University” popularly referred to as the “NLS”. It had been the time when the first LLB degree was started in India.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Courses & Career after 12th in Law:
Law is one of the career-oriented courses after the 12th. In India, the student will pursue a legal degree after the completion of graduation in any discipline. There are subsequent degrees of legal education in India.
For more information on You tube videos about your career counseling CLICK HERE:
List of Law Courses After Class 12th:
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) – Three Years:
LLB is the commonest degree of law education. The LLB takes three years as the period of the course.
Integrated Undergraduate Degrees – B.A. LL.B., B.Sc. LL.B., BBA LLB, B.Com LL.B – Five Years:
One who desires to do the integrated course will take admission in five-year integrated program after the completion of 10+2 exams.
Master of Laws (LL.M.) – One/Two Years:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
LLM is a master’s degree in legal education having a one or two-year period. it’s been started in India before 2012.
Master of Business Law:
The MBL is a master’s degree in legal education with a specialization in business law having a one or two-year period.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.):
There is a decent prospect for a Ph.D. after legal education. Most of the highly reputed autonomous institution provides the Ph.D. programs.
Integrated MBL-LLM/ MBA-LLM – 3years:
One who wants to do the integrated course with business specialization will choose the MBL-LLM or MBA-LLM. It’s a three-year degree program after the completion of the LLB.
Admission in Law Education:
The students, who want to urge the admission in law, need to appear in CLAT (Common Law Admission Test). CLAT is conducted for admission to National Law Universities (NLUs) and varied alternative institutions. Through CLAT, students are admitted to Integrated L.L.B and L.L.M courses.
The student will select law courses with any stream (Science stream/ Commerce stream / Arts stream) in the 12th. BCI provides a “Certificate of Practice” to the candidates after finishing LL.B. To practice within the profession of law and to receive a certificate, it’s necessary for the candidates to qualify All India Bar Examination (AIBE).
Students who want to pursue law courses from foreign Universities/institutions will apply for LSAT. The admission within the Jindal Law global school is finished through the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) conducted by the law school Admission Council, USA.
Some of the private and autonomous universities conduct their own admission test. Some well-liked law entrance exams are listed below:
- Allahabad University (LAT)
- TS LAWCET
- MH CET Law
- AP LAWCET
- IPU CET Law
List of Top Law Universities in India:
The top universities in India offering legal education are as the following:
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Srirangam
- Maharashtra National Law School, Nagpur
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
- Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
- National Law University, Jodhpur, Jodhpur
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- National Law University, Delhi, New Delhi
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- National Law University Odisha
- National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati
Jobs & Career Options in Law After 12th:
Law is a very reputed filed for choose as a career. It’s a hard-working and sincere field. A fresher might got to work beneath the reputed legal firm or lawyer for the initial beginning of his career.
India has a nice demand for skilled lawyers as per the survey done by the Bar Council of India solely 20% of the Indian law students are eligible to work in court.
A law student is often a public prosecutor, solicitor general or a part of private legal firms after gaining expertise. The law students will seem the exam conducted by the Public Service Commissions and obtain the position of judge.
A good lawyer will work in ministry, government departments and varied legal advice organizations. There’s an honest prospect to work in the UK and also the US. The law of India is simply similar to the law of the UK. The firms and the UK government offers the Indian students to work with them as a legal concern.
In order to the designation, you may be the one out of the following:
- Government Lawyer
- Legal Analyst
- Document Drafting Lawyer
- Legal Journalist
- Criminal Lawyer
- Civil Litigation Lawyer
- Legal Advisor
Salary in Law Field:
In this field, the earnings are the best part of the profession. There’s no limit of salaries if you’re a good lawyer and practicing one by one. After the completion of course, while you’re working beneath the experts, you’ll be able to earn the 5000 to 20000 per month as a stipend. By working individually in court you’ll be able to earn 20000 to 50000 per month.
- Desai & Diwanji
- Singhania & Partners
- Amarchand Mangaldas
- Titus & Co
- Khaitan & Co
- Luthra & Luthra
- Wadia Ghandy & Co
- Lakshmi Kumaran & Sridharan
- AZB & Partners
- J Sagar Associates
- Economic Laws Practice
- Vaish & Associates
Top 5 Best LAW Books:
|5.||Labour and Industrial Law Manual||BUY HERE|
NOTE: Want more information about career guidance after 12th std. Just go for our career guidance page or click on the direct link given below. CAREER COUNSELING: CLICK HERE >>>