LBS Kerala MCA 2024: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Counseling
LBS Kerala MCA 2024 Application Form will be released by the month of May 2024. The LBS (Lal Bahadur Shastri) Centre for Science & Technology, is a popular institute of computer training and consultancy and it is situated at Thiruvananthapuram. This institute was established in the year 1976.
The LBS Centre for Science & Technology conducts the MCA entrance examination to provide admission to the applicants in the MCA course. Admission will be provided to the candidates in this institute for the MCA course based on their marks obtained in the entrance examination. Below in this article, we have provided all the information regarding the LBS Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Test Procedure.
LBS Kerala MCA 2024 Notification – Application Soon
LBS Kerala MCA 2024 Application Form will be released by the month of May 2024. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
LBS MCA Important Dates 2024
Below we have provided all the information regarding the LBS MCA course 2024 for the applicants and they need to check it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JECRC University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Application Form||May 2024|
|Last Date of Submission Application||June 2024|
|Exam Dates,||June 2024|
|Answer key||June 2024|
|Fee Payment||July 2024|
|Option Rearrangement||July 2024|
|Publication of Second Allotment||July 2024|
|Fee Payment||July 2024|
|College Joining||August 2024|
|SC/ST Spot Registration||August 2024|
|Fee Date||August 2024|
|General Spot Registration||August 2024|
|Allotment & Fee date||August 2024|
LBS MCA Application Form 2024
The Application Form for the LBS MCA Entrance Test will be released through online mode on the official website of the LBS Centre for Science & Technology.
Those candidates willing to get admission to the Master of Computer Application (MCA)from various this institute; can apply in the entrance examination by filling out the application form online mode. The application form-filling procedure has been given below.
- LBS Kerala MCA 2024 Application Form can be filled by the month of June 2024.
- Applicants have to visit the official webpage of the LBS Centre for Science & Technology, first of all.
- The applicants have to register themselves by entering the details such as a valid-email id and mobile number and login details will be provided to the candidates.
- After that, applicants can fill the application form with all the required details such as personal, academic qualification details.
- They can make payment either by online mode or through bank challan.
- The applicants have to upload the photograph, signature, and all the certificates and documents in support of the claims made in the application form.
- Applicants have to submit the application form and take the copy of the application form for further usage.
Documents to be uploaded with the Application Form
- Copy of original challan towards remittance of application fees (only for those candidates who remitted fee by way of challan).
- The S.S.L.C book or any other relevant record to prove date of birth.
- Mark sheets and degree certificates of the qualifying examination.
- Eligibility certificates for candidates who have passed from a university outside Kerala
- Any certificate to prove nativity.
- Income and Community in support of SEBC/OEC claim.
- Community certificate in support of SC / ST claim.
- Intercaste marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate from the medical board for persons with disabilities.
- Certificate from a Medical officer not below the rank of Assistant Surgeon to prove that the candidate is fit enough to undergo the MCA course.
- BPL certificate issued by competent LSG Authority (to claim BPL reservation)
The LBS MCA Application Fee is Rs.1000/- and the online payment can be done using online mode or through bank challan.
LBS MCA Eligibility Criteria
Applicants have to check their eligibility criteria of the MCA course before filling out the application form and the eligibility criteria details have provided below.
- Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- The applicants must be qualified in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of a minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level OR the Graduate level with a minimum aggregate of 50% mark but, it is 45% for candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Applicants in final year regular Bachelor’s Degree students are also permitted to appear for the Entrance Examination subject.
LBS MCA Exam Pattern
Applicants should have to prefer the exam pattern for better preparation of the examination and through the exam, pattern candidates can understand the structure of the question paper. The exam pattern details are given below.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Mathematics (10+2 level 50% and Degree level 50%)||50|
|Statistics (Degree subsidiary level)||10|
|Computer Science (Basic 10, Degree level 10)||20|
LBS MCA Admit Card 2024
LBS MCA Admit card 2024 will be released through online mode on the official website. Applicants will have to submit the application form, so they can download the admit card by entering their roll number or login credentials.
Admit cards should be carried by the candidates at the examination center along with the required documents. Applicants have to take the copy of the admitting card for future use. Admit cards will not be sent by post to the candidates.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Alliance MBA, Bangalore | Admissions Open for MBA 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- United Group of Institutions | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Avinash College of Commerce, Hyderabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The admit card will contain the information regarding exam date, time, and venue.
LBS MCA Result 2024
Those applicants who have appeared in the LBSMCA examination can check their results through online mode from the official website of LBS Centre for Science & Technology it will declare the result in the 2nd week of July.
The applicants will be selected on the merit list as per marks scored in the LBSMCA examination.
The result will display to the applicants by submitting the login details. The Separate category-wise lists will be published for SEBC/SC/ST reservations, forward community BPL reservations, and persons with disability.
LBS MCA CAP 2024
Applicants will be allotted in this institute through a Centralized Admission Process (CAP) and there will be a Single Window System (SWS) of Allotment to give allotments to the various Government/ Aided/ Private Self Financing Colleges/ Self Financing Colleges under Govt. Control.
Candidates will be allotted based on options exercised, the rank obtained, and eligible reservations.
Documents to Carry for Verification at Counseling
- Admit Card of the Entrance Examination.
- SSLC or any relevant school records to prove the date of birth.
- Originals of Degree Certificate and Mark list of all parts of the qualifying exam.
- Originals of certificates, the copies of which are enclosed with the printout of the application form.
- Transfer certificate and conduct certificate from the institution where the candidate studied last.
- Two copies of passport-size photograph of the candidate.
- Candidates who passed their qualifying examination from Universities/Boards outside the State shall produce an “Eligibility Certificate / Equivalency Certificate” from any of the Universities in Kerala.
- The applicant who is employed or a trainee in Government service, Scheduled Bank, etc. should produce, at the time of the interview, a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the office where the applicant is employed.
- The student who qualifies from other universities should produce a migration certificate at the time of admission.