LIC DSE Exam 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The job profile of a direct Sales Executive is a through and through marketing job. A DSE is directly responsible for obtaining new business, providing policy servicing, and all other related jobs. DSE’s also are entrusted with other important instructions from time to time.
This job also involves undertaking considerable movements including tours covering the entire area allotted. this is often an equally challenging profile that demands performance but is additionally rewarding in terms of performers.
Candidates who clear LIC Direct Sales examination are appointed as DSE in LIC. Here you’ll find details on LIC DSE Exam with its eligibility, syllabus, paper pattern, and application procedure for direct sales executive.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
LIC DSE 2023 Notification: Application Soon
LIC DSE 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
LIC DSE 2023 Application Form:
Following is a step by step procedure for the same.
• go online to www.licindia.in and select the ‘career’ link.
• Click on the link ‘Engagement of Direct Sales Executives.’
• Take a print of relevant notification including application challan.
• Make a payment of application fee at any LIC branch.
• After payment of fee revisit website, www.licindia.in
• Select an online application for ‘Engagement of Direct Sales Executives’ to open the application link.
• Fill details in the online application form.
• Click on the submit button to finish the application.
• Take a printout of the form and retain the registration number and password for future reference.
LIC DSE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Preference is going to be given to candidates with
Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing / Management
Good working knowledge of English
A soft skill such as PowerPoint /Word/Excel.
Applicants aged between 21 and 35 years are eligible to apply.
Upper age limit:
•SC/ST – 40 years
•OBC – 38 years
ALSO READ: LIC AGENT EXAM 2023
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
LIC DSE 2023 Selection Procedure:
Selection is going to be made on the basis of a written test followed by an interview of the candidates who qualify within the written test. The written test is going to be of objective type covering sales aptitude test of Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and general knowledge.
What will you do as LIC Direct Sales Executive?
It is primarily a marketing job. you’ll be directly responsible for procuring new business, providing policy servicing, and related jobs DSE shall also carry out any other instructions given to them from time to time. For this purpose, considerable movements including tours covering the entire area are going to be required.
Note: The information provided here is taken from official websites and in some cases other websites. We are just aggregators of the information students are requested to check the official websites and respective admission authorities for more information their word is going to be final. We keep updating the knowledge regularly but sometimes the information is often outdated or human error while typing is possible we aren’t responsible in such cases.