Lingaya’s University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 14th February 2023 for UG & PG Courses. Lingaya’s University is an integrated Deemed University set up in the state of Haryana, India. The university consisting of the campus in Faridabad, near Delhi. The university will provides several courses in countless specialties at undergraduate, postgraduate and research level focusing in the areas of Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering, Management, etc.
Merited candidates willing to get admission to this university are selected on grounds of entrance exams held on a national level. Aimed at a few courses, admission is determined on merit basis achieved in the last qualifying examination. Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the Lingaya’s University 2023 containing details like Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates and How to Apply.
Lingaya’s University 2023 Notification – Application Started
Lingaya’s University 2023 Highlights:
|Courses Offered||UG / PG/ Diploma|
|Mode of Application||Online / Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Helpline Number||Tel 91-129-2598200|
|Address||Lingaya’s House C-72, 2nd Floor, Shivalik Colony, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110017|
|Email ID:||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. (Dr.) D. N. Rao|
|State / UT||Haryana|
Lingaya’s University 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Lingaya University vital events and dates is necessary to check for the admission.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Lingaya’s University 2023 Application Form
Lingaya’s University Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon by 1st week of February 2023 for UG & PG Courses. The application form will be released through online mode by a Demand Draft (DD) preferring “Lingaya’s University Fee Account” by means of post/courier or you can refer a copy of receiving of fee made in any CBS branch of Bank of India favoring “Lingaya’s University Fee Account” in A/c No. 670320110000280 (IFSC-BK1D0006703).
How to Apply
- Applicants must follow the application process to fill the form properly
- Arrange for obligatory basic details to register
- Give qualification details judiciously
- Retain the payment details ready, which is b e-Banking or Credit/Debit Card details.
- Furnish all the essential details and click on Next to ensue.
- Fields are showing the signs of * are mandatory.
- Already Registered users can log in again.
- An Online Application Number will be exhibited, as soon as you effectively give online form by making an online payment or DD.
Courses Offered by Lingaya’s University
School of Engineering
- B.Tech. in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication
- M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Ph.D. (ENGG./TECH.) in Computer science & engineering, Mechanical engineering, Electrical &electronics engineering, Electrical &communication engineering, Civil engineering
School of Management Studies
- BBA – MBA (Integrated)
- MBA ( Master of Business Administration)
- Ph.D. in Management
School of Education
- M.Ed ( Master of Education)
- Ph.D. in Education
School of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Diploma in Pharmacy
School of English and Journalism
- BA (Hons.) English
- MA (English)
- Ph.D. in English
- B.A (Journalism & Mass Communication)
- MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)
School of Basic Science
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
- M.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Ph.D. in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
School of Architecture
School of Law
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
Lingaya’s University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the eligibility criteria for willing applicants to be considered for the test.
Pass in 10+2 with minimum 55% marks in Physics, Mathematics, and one of either Chemistry or Computer Science subjects (PCM) combined.
Admission will be administered on the worth in JEE Advanced subsequently JEE Mains for the rest of the seats followed by merit in 10+2 (physics, chemistry, and mathematics) for other seats for the applications obtained by the specified date of receiving of application.
B. Arch Program
Minimum 55% Pass marks in 10+2 with mathematics as one of the subjects or 55% pass marks in Polytechnic Diploma (Architecture Assistantship) and pass in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by Council of Architecture.
B. Pharma Program
Pass in10+2 with 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and any one subject out of mathematics, Biotechnology, Computer Science or Biology combined.
Diploma in Pharmacy Program
Pass at 10+2 examination with Science (academic Stream) /any other qualification as approved by PCI (Pharmacy Council of India) with a minimum of 50% marks.
Pass in the qualifying examination with 50% marks
Admission will be administered in CAT followed by merit in CMAT for the rest of the seats, followed by merit in MAT followed by marks in the qualifying examination.
All the applicants who have not gone through any relevant entrance tests like JEE, CAT, etc. will go through a personal interview/discussion to decide their suitability. If not satisfied with the same, the University may conduct an entrance examination for those candidates to decide their suitability for pursuing the intended program.
Ph. D Program
Ph. D in Engineering/ Technology or regarding disciplines For admission to Ph. D Programs in Engineering/ Technology or related disciplines, the candidate must have minimum of 60% marks or minimum grade point equivalent to 60% marks in M.E/ M. Tech in the concerned subject or related/ allied disciplines.
Ph. D in Management, Pharmacy and Non-Engineering Disciplines For Ph. D Programs in Management, Pharmacy and Non-Engineering fields, the candidate(s) must have minimum 55% marks or equivalent Grade in PG Degree in the concerned subject or related /allied disciplines.
According to the minimum marks agreed in the brochure 50% for undergraduate programs and 55% for postgraduate programs.
Merit in the qualifying course/class/degree will be decided for admission to all other Programs.
Lingaya’s University 2023 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern rope in just about marking scheme, the total number of questions, the time selected to try the paper, subjects, and topics covered, the nature of questions and sections of the paper, etc.
There will be Multiple Type Questions. The students will need to answer just one question instead of going for more. For the correct answer, marks will be earned.
Lingaya’s University 2023 Syllabus
Before start framing the preparation, applicants must collect comprehensive info about the officially arranged syllabus.
You can compare the exam syllabus with your board syllabus and you will have some extra time to blitz the syllabus which is not dealt with. Applicants must not include the topics that are not included in the syllabus.
How to Prepare for Lingaya’s University 2023
Below we have provided all the information regarding the tips & tricks to Prepare for Lingaya’s University 2023
- Applicants must take in previous years’ question papers and sample paper in their study materials.
- Previous year papers will help you to get familiar with the design, types of questions and questions of importance.
- As preparing for the exams, applicants must also pay attention to health. Through better health, you can quintessence well in your revisions
- Candidates must turn on their weaker subjects. Occasionally it ensures that candidates are good in one subject and weak in others.
- It will require to aspire to answer the weaker areas with the assistance of friends & parents. This tenacity aid in overpowering the horror of weakness as well.
Lingaya’s University 2023 Admit Card
Applicants can download the admit card from the direct link provided above on the page. Candidates will require to provide application ID and password to download the admit card.
The way to download the admit card is given on the website. Only those interviews who compiled the application form and given the needed documents will be presented the Admit Card.
Candidates must prudently check the admit card after downloading to assure that all the details, for example, their name, address, roll number, photograph, and signature have been printed suitably.
How to download the admit card
- Open the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Then assign the Application Number and Password
- Download and take a printout of the admit card
Lingaya’s University 2023 Result
Lingaya’s University 2023 Result will be declared through online mode on the official website. Students can know the scores with the online technique just by going to the official website.
The applicants can verify the scorecards and download it from the official website. The scorecard of students will contain the applicant’s name, roll number, and total score.
The Result will be offered for download on the official website after the initiation of the examination. Later, it is instructed to download their scorecards within the specified period.
How to download the result
- Open the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Lingaya’s University 2023 section
- Put in details- application no and date of birth
- Check them and move to the next section
- Download and save its copy
Lingaya’s University 2023 Admission/ Counselling
Afterward fulfilling the minimum eligibility, relying on the admission principles, the admissions will be grounded on merit in the entrance test or marks in the qualifying examination. The admission process differs from one course to the other.
B. Tech Program
Admission will be done on merit in JEE Advanced afterward JEE Main for other seats after merit in 10+2 (physics, chemistry, and mathematics) for other seats for the applications obtained on the quantified date of reception of submissions
B. Arch Program
Admissions will be done on Merit in NATA for the applications obtained on the definite date of receiving submissions.
B. Pharm Program and Diploma in Pharmacy Program
Admission will be done on merit in 10+2 marks for the applications obtained on the quantified date of receiving of bids.
Admission will be done on merit in CAT after merit in CMAT for the rest of the seats, afterward merit in MAT after marks in the qualifying examination for other seats, bypassing in the Interview and/or Group Discussion directed by the University for other seats.
Ph. D Program
The admission to Ph. D is through a process of Admission Test followed by Interview as detailed below:
- Admission Entrance Test shall be held by the University as per syllabi of various courses available on the Website of the University. After the written test, interview intends to be directed for the applicants who meet the requirements of the written examination. The importance of written test and Interview intend to be 50% each. Minimum qualifying marks for the written test along with for the interview intend to be 40%.
- Applicants who have enrolled in UGC/ CSIR (JRF)/ NET/ SLET/ GATE / M.Phil. (As a Regular Candidate from UGC Recognized University to get an entry in non-engineering disciplines), will not need to appear for the Entrance Test of the University.
- A merit list will be ready Department wise for admission grounded on the marks found in the Entrance Test and Interview or Interview for applicants who have been released from the Entrance Test.
- Applicants will be acknowledged in only those areas of specialty for which possessions and services are available in the University.
- Full-time Ph.D. Scholars mean to be specified Rs. 18,000/- Scholarship in the first year, Rs. 19,000/- during Second Year and Rs.20,000/- Scholarship during the Third year.