LSAT 2023 Notification will be released soon. LSAT 2023 is known as the Law School Admission Test. The test is conducted at the international level for the eligible candidates those who wish to apply for the entrance test. School of law Admission Council (LSAC), USA is that the conducting authority to prepare the entrance test for the eligible candidates.
The entrance test in India is conducted at the national level for the eligible candidates. Candidates who wish to get admission in law courses ought to apply for the entrance test. The entrance examination is conducted in offline mode for the candidates.
With the assistance of the entrance test, eligible candidates can get admission in several UG , PG and integrated law courses in India. Around eighty-five law institutions and faculties are related to the entrance test. Candidates those who apply for the entrance test can get the chance to get admission in any one of the eighty-five law institutions and faculties if they score well within the entrance examination.
LSAT 2023 Notifications – To be released
LSAT 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Information Brouchure. The link will be provided here.
LSAT 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here for application details.
LSAT 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||LSAT 2023|
|LSAT Full-Form||Law School Admission Test|
|Types of Exam||UG & PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Law School Admission Council|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Exam Duration||02 hours 20 minutes (35 minutes for each section)|
LSAT 2023 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Center||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
|Top Law courses after 12th||Click Here|
LSAT 2023 Exam Dates:
The necessary info regarding the important events and tentative dates is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)
|January session||May session|
|Online application process opens||10th November 2022
|End of online early registration||12th February 2023|
|Registration closes||14th March 2023||17th May 2023|
|System verification test||–||5th May to 25th May 2023|
|Exam appointment/ Self scheduling for exam||from 20th March 2023||13th to 20th May 2023|
|LSAT 2023 Exam||25th March 2023||Starting 29th May 2023|
|Announcement of Result||12th April 2023||17th June 2023|
|Last date to download score card||–||18th July 2023|
LSAT 2023 Application Form & Fee:
The necessary info regarding the application process is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
- LSAT 2023 Application form will be released by 3rd week of October 2022.
- Candidates can fill application form through online mode.
- The LSAT application form will held various steps like – Online Registration, filling of application details, image uploading, payment of application fee & printing of application form.
- Candidates must apply by filling single application form as filling of multiple application forms will get rejected.
- Candidates must provide complete details in the application form correctly & properly.
- Final date to submit the application form for 1st session exam will be till 1st week of January 2023 and 2nd week of June 2023 for 2nd session.
- The application fee is Rs.3800.
- Payment mode: Application fee can be paid through online mode using debit/ credit card.
LSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The necessary info regarding the eligibility criteria is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Integrated law course:
HSC exams or any equivalent exam should be completed by the candidates from a known university or board.
Applicants should score a minimum of 45% marks within the qualifying test.
UG law course:
A Bachelor’s degree should be completed by the applier from a far-famed university.
45% marks should be scored within the qualifying test by the candidates who wish to use it.
PG law course:
Applicants who have passed UG or integrated law courses from a far-famed university are eligible to use.
Applicants who wish to use should have scored a minimum of 45% marks within the qualifying examination.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions):
- Question: When will the Lsat 2023 registration process start?
Answer: The application process for LSAT 2023 will get started by 3rd week of October 2022.
- Question: When will the LSAT 2023 exam held & in which mode?
Answer: The LSAT exam will be Starting by 2nd week of May 202. It will be held through offline mode.
- Question: Is correction possible in the application form after the submission?
Answer: Yes, correction can be done in the application only through login before the last date of application submission.
- Question: Can I take Law admission in Foreign countries through the LSAT India scores?
Answer: No, you can take admission only in India and not in foreign countries.
- Question: Is there any negative marking in the paper?
Answer: No, there is no negative marking.
- Question: Is there any age limit to apply for the LSAT?
Answer: No, there is no age limit.
- Question: How many questions can you miss on the LSAT to get 170?
Answer: To achieve a score of 170 requires a test taker to correctly answer 90 out of 101 questions.
- Question: Can I get into any law school with a 180 LSAT?
Answer: You can score anywhere between 120 and 180 on the LSAT. The average LSAT score is 150, enough to get you into most American Bar Association-accredited law schools.
- Question: When will the admit card of LSAT 2023 be released?
Answer: LSAC will release the LSAT India admit cards tentatively in the 3rd week of May.
LSAT 2023 Exam Pattern:
The necessary info regarding the paper pattern for the entrance test is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
- Exam Mode: The LSAT exam will be conducted by Pen and Paper mode.
- Language Medium: The language of the paper LSAT exam will be in English.
- Sections: The test will have four sections – Reading Comprehension, Analytical Reasoning, Logical reasoning – 1 & Logical reasoning – 2.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours & 20 minutes will be provided to complete the paper. 35 minutes will be given for every section.
- Questions Type: Multiple-choice type of questions will be there in the paper.
- Number of Questions: A total of 92 to 100 questions will be there in the paper.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be provided for each right answer. There will be no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
Check details of the number of questions and allotted time in the below-given sections:
|LSAT Test Sections||Number of Questions||Time Allotted|
|Analytical Reasoning||24 (approximate)||35 Minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24 (approximate)||35 Minutes|
|Logical Reasoning – I||24 (approximate)||35 Minutes|
|Logical Reasoning – II||24 (approximate)||35 Minutes|
|Total||92 to 100 questions||140 Minutes|
LSAT 2023 Exam Syllabus:
The necessary info regarding the program for the entrance test is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants are recommended to go to the official website of the University for info regarding the program and pattern of the question paper within the entrance examination.
Applicants are requested to check with the topics and subject properly so as to get additional marks within the entrance examination.
We have listed down some necessary topics for the reference of the applicants:
First logical reasoning
Second logical reasoning
LSAT 2023 Exam Admit Card:
The necessary info regarding the releasing of the admit card is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Authority can give admit card to those candidates those who have with success submitted to the application form and have registered with success.
Applicants can get the admit card within the month of May 2023 in online mode.
Admit card is a crucial document that contains communicating details and applicant’s personal details.
Applicants are requested to hold an admit card together with an Id proof at the time of examination.
LSAT 2023 Exam Results:
The necessary info regarding the declaration of the results is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants can get the results in the month of June 2023.
Authority can release the results of the candidates in online mode on the official website of the university.
Authority won’t send results to the candidates by post or email or personally.
Applicants ought to visit the official website of the university using the login details generated at the time of registration and download the results.
LSAT 2023 Exam Counselling:
The necessary info related to the counseling process is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
After the declaration of the results, the authority can invite candidates for additional admission procedures.
Applicants are requested to use the faculty, university wherever they need to apply.
The scorecard of the entrance test is appropriate over an oversized number of colleges in India.
Each faculty can have totally different admission procedure.
Applicants are requested to browse fastidiously the admission procedure and perceive before application.
LSAT 2023 Admission
After the announcement of result applicants have to go through the institute/ college in which they are looking for admission. Students must complete the admission process by confirming their selected seats in the institution and paying the admission fee.
The admission procedure may differ for various institutions. Final admission will be only given to the candidates who will complete admission process of the institution and submit their qualifying score of LSAT exam.