Madhya Pradesh ANMTST 2022 notification will be released soon. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination is the organizing authority of MP ANTST 2022.
National Health Mission, MP (MP NHM) makes information known to the students who are searching about the AHM MP for the Post of Staff Nurse and Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery ANM 2022.
Those Applicants Who want to choose this Recruitment Exam check this page.
Madhya Pradesh ANM 2022 Notification – To be released
|Madhya Pradesh ANMTST 2022 notification will be released soon. The Link will be provided here.|
Madhya Pradesh ANM 2022 Important Dates:
Candidates will need to check the important dates for the Madhya Pradesh ANM admission.
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date of Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date of Application Correction||To be announced|
|Admit Card Downloading||To be announced|
|Exam Dates||To be announced|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
Madhya Pradesh ANM 2022 Application Form:
Madhya Pradesh ANM 2022 Application Form will be released Soon.
- Official authorities will release the applying forms for the applicants in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Applicants got to visit the official website of the university so as to fill the appliance form.
- Applicants must note that in order to appear for the admission procedure it’s important that the applicants must have a filled application form and submit the form before the due date to the applicants.
- Before filing the applying form applicants are requested to check the important instruction related to the application process.
- After that applicants got to meet the eligibility criteria set by the university then start filling the application form.
Madhya Pradesh ANM 2022 Application Fee:
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Madhya Pradesh ANM 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Only females candidates can fill the application form for Madhya Pradesh ANM 2022.
Madhya Pradesh ANM 2022 Qualification:
- Minimum education qualification shall be senior secondary (12th) from any recognized board.
- Applicants Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam and GNM/ B.Sc Nursing Course.
- Applicants Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam and ANM Course.
- All Candidates must be Registered on MP Council Board.
Madhya Pradesh ANM 2022 Reservation Criteria:
MP ANMTST 2022 Reservation criteria has given below-
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|