Madhya Pradesh MP MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The Madhya Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission is organized by the Department of Medical Education (DME), Madhya Pradesh. Those applicants willing to get admission within the various MBBS and BDS programs from the medical and dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh state.
They will be able to fill the application form if they secure qualified marks within the examination of the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET). There are 1750 medical seats and 1164 dental seats within the government also as private colleges. Madhya Pradesh State and also the appearing candidates can get seats here as per their eligibility.
Here, through this content, candidates will get detailed information on Madhya Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission during which includes Madhya Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria.
Madhya Pradesh MP MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Notification: To be released
Madhya Pradesh MP MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification soon. The link will be provided here.
Madhya Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2022:
The Madhya Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission will be done only by NEET entrance exam. Those Applicants are seeking to get admission within the MBBS and BDS programs from the medical and dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh state; they will fill the application form through online mode only.
After qualifying within the NEET entrance exam , the NTA are going to be Prepare the Merit List by which seats are going to be Allotted to the NEET Qualified Candidates.
MP MBBS/BDS Admission Schedule Dates 2022:
|Starting of registration||1st week of November 2022|
|Publication of State Merit List||2nd week of November 2022|
|Choice Filling & Choice Locking||2nd week of November 2022|
|Allotment Result (1st Round)||3rd week of November 2022|
|Reporting||3rd week of November 2022|
|Online Registration at College Level||3rd week of November 2022|
|2nd Round Publication of Vacancies for MBBS/BDS Admission||1st week of December 2022|
|Fresh Choice Filling & Choice Locking||1st week of December 2022|
|Allotment Result for 2nd Round||2nd week of December 2022|
|Reporting at allotted Medical/Dental College for Documents Verification||2nd week of December 2022|
|MOP-Up Round for MBBS/BDS Course|
|Fresh Registration for Eligible Candidates||2nd week of December 2022|
|Revised State Merit List||3rd week of December 2022|
|Fresh Choice Filling & Choice Locking||3rd week of December 2022|
|Allotment Result||3rd week of December 2022|
|Reporting at allotted Medical/Dental College for Documents Verification||3rd week of December 2022|
Madhya Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Candidates can fill the application form by eligibility criteria, and also the eligibility criteria have mentioned below.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India & OCI.
- The age of the candidates should be a minimum of be 17 years aged as of December 31, 2022.
- The Maximum age is 25 years & 5 Years’ Extention is allowed for the Reserve categories.
- Candidates should be residents of the state of Madhya Pradesh to become eligible to fill up the application form of MP MBBS/BDS 2022.
- The candidates should be qualified within the Class 12 board exam with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English
- Applicants should need to score a minimum of 50% marks aggregate (for the unreserved category), 40% (for reserved category), 45% (for the unreserved physically handicapped category) within the subjects mentioned.
- Candidates must also score the required minimum percentile within the NEET 2022 UG examination to refill the MP MBBS BDS application form 2022.
Top Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh:
- Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Indore
- Sri Aurobindo Institute Of Medical Sciences, Indore
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore
- Chirayu Medical College And Hospital, Bhopal
- People’s University, Bhopal
- 8madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur
- 12gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
- People’s College Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bhopal
- 7malwanchal University, Indore
- RD Gardi Medical College, Ujjain
- Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa
- Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
Required Minimum Percentile:
|Categories||Minimum Percentile Required|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|SC/OBC (Including PH of SC/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PH||45th Percentile|
Selection Procedure/ Counseling 2022:
The NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) UG scored students are going to be able to participate within the Counseling.
Once the Candidates qualify for the NEET entrance exam . The counseling process are going to be carried out by the MCC and DGHS, For Provide Admission into 15% AQI Seats and 85% State Quota seats. All the seats are going to be allotted to the respective candidates only after the verification of the documents.
As per the rank obtained, options filled and seat availability, the seats are going to be allotted to the candidates. NEET Candidates can download the seat allotment letter Allotted by Rank secured within the NEET examination. And report to the allotted college together with all necessary documents after the allotment of seat.