MAH B.HMCT CET 2021 Result has been declared on 21st October 2021. The MAH B.HMCT CET is the state-level entrance exam , which is conducted through State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra to provide admission to the applicants in Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering technology programs offered by Government Institutions, Government Aided Institutions, and Unaided Self-Financed Institutions.
This is an online computer-based test, which is conducted each year and lots of of the applicants may appear to complete their B.HMCT program.
Here, from this article, applicants will know the detailed information of MAH B.HMCT CET important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and test procedure.
MAH B.HMCT CET 2021 Notification – Admit Card Released
|MAH B.HMCT CET 2021 Result has been Declared on 21st Otober 2021. Click Here to check Result/Meri list. Click Here to Download Score Card.|
MAH B.HMCT CET Important Dates 2021:
There is the important schedule of MAH B.HMCT CET mentioned below for the candidates and they must have to check it.
|MAH B.HMCT CET Application Form Started||15th July 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||30th July 2021|
|Last date to Apply||28th September 2021|
|Application Correction||14th to 16th August 2021|
|Admit Card released||Available|
|Maharashtra BHM-CT Common Entrance Test 2021 Date||8th October 2021|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
|Counseling||To be Announced|
|Online registration of application and uploading of required documents by the Candidate for admission on website||December 2021|
|Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form for Admission by online mode||December 2021|
|Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India candidates on the website.||January 2022|
|Submission of grievances if any, for all type of Candidates||January 2022|
|Display of the Final Merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India candidates on the website.||January 2022|
|Display of Provisional Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Round I||January 2022|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-I through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||January 2022|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I||January 2022|
|Accepting to the offered seat by the candidate through his/her log in as per Allotment of CAP Round I.||January 2022|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fee after CAP Round I.||January 2022|
|Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II||January 2022|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||January 2022|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II||January 2022|
|Accepting to the offered seat by the candidate through his/her log in as per Allotment of CAP Round II.||January 2022|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fee after CAP Round II.||January 2022|
|(For Government/ Govt. Aided/ Unaided Institutes) For Vacant seats, if any at the institute the respective institute will complete the admission activity in the following manner –||January 2022|
|Commencement of academic activities for All institutes||January 2022|
|Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year 2021-21||January 2022|
|For Institutes: Last date of uploading the data (details of admitted candidates)||February 2022|
MAH B.HMCT CET Application Form 2021:
MAH B.HMCT CET 2021 application form has been Released. Those applicants are wishing to urge admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering technology programs in Government Institutions, Government Aided Institutions, and Unaided Self-Financed Institutions, can apply during this examination by filling the application form through following simple steps mentioned below.
- Primarily, applicants got to visit the official webpage of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra.
- Applicants need to click on the link of registration provided on the official webpage and for registration; they need to enter their details like Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, etc.
- After registration, applicants need to make payment of application fee through using Online Payment (Debit Card / credit card [RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro], Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards and Mobile Wallet).
- Candidates should need to fill the application form with required details like Personal Details (Name, Gender, Religion, mother tongue, Aadhaar Number, Date of Birth, Region, Annual Family Income (select income range from the drop-down menu, Nationality, Parents’ Name).
- They have to upload their Self Photograph, Signature as per the prescribed format and submit it and also take the print out of the applying form for future use.
MAH B.HMCT CET 2021 Application Fee:
|General/ OBC||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 600/-|
MAH B.HMCT CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Those applicants are going to apply in MAH B.HMCT CET to urge admission to the B.HMCT program; they should need to check their eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Candidates should belong from Indian Citizenship.
- The applicants must be qualified in 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks 45%
- For SC/ST candidates minimum qualifying marks are from 40%
- Candidates within the final exam of class 12 or have appeared during this exam but waiting for results can apply for B.HMCT CET.
MAH B.HMCT CET Exam Pattern:
Applicants should have to prefer the exam pattern for better preparation of examination and the exam pattern details mentioned below.
|Mode of MAH B.HMCT CET 2021||Online Computer Based Test|
|Number of Queries||Total of 100 Queries|
|Maximum Marks||100 (1 mark for each question)|
|Duration of MAH B.HMCT CET||90 minutes|
|Total Sections in Paper||3 Sections (General English, GK, and Reasoning)|
|The medium of MAH B.HMCT CET||English language|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for every Right Answer|
|Negative Marking||(-) 0.25 for every Wrong Answer|
MAH B.HMCT CET 2021 Syllabus:
The MAH B.HMCT CET Syllabus consists of 3 sections
- English Language
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
MAH B.HMCT CET 2021 Admit Card:
The MAH B.HMCT CET Admit Card are going to be issued to the candidates, who have registered themselves successfully.
Through using login details like registration number or Roll Number and Password or Date of Birth, applicants can download the admit card and also take the print out of it for future use.
MAH B.HMCT CET 2021 Result:
The MAH B.HMCT CET Result are going to be declared and those applicants have given the examination, they will check their results through online mode by visiting the official website of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra.
By submitting the Registration Number/Roll Number within the required field, applicants can check their results.
MAH B.HMCT CET Counseling 2021:
The counseling procedure are going to be conducted under a centralized admission process (CAP) system through State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra and those applicants will have qualified marks within the examination and that they are going to be selected on the merit list, they’re going to call out for the counseling procedure.
At the time of the counseling sessions, applicants need to fill their choice of college or institutions and carry the required documents for verification.
Seat allotment are going to be done on the basis of qualified marks, choice filling, and document verification.
Documents to carry for Verification:
- B.HMCT CET 2021 Mark sheet
- B.HMCT CET 2021 Admit Card
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended
- Residential certificate/Domicile/Bonafide Certificate is required to be submitted if candidate need to be benefitted under Quota for candidate residing natively in State Maharashtra
- Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving Licence / Voter Id Proof etc in original form for identity verification purpose
- 5 passport size photograph as uploaded in the application form
- Category certificate like SC / ST / OBC/ PwD, Military ex-serviceman has to be submitted in prescribed formats and should also be attested or issued by the competent authority.
- Print of application form for admission as submitted online
- Print of Provisional Admission Letter
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of H.S.C / S.S.C. / Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- Physically Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- Medical Fitness Certificate in the prescribed form issued by competent authority as is instructed in the prospectus
- Self-attested Photocopy sets of all above-given documents