MAH B.P.Ed CET 2023 Online Registration will be Started in March 2023 through online mode. The MAH B.P.Ed CET Examination is held through the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, and through this test, applicants can get admission to the Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed).
Willing candidates can apply for MAH B.P.Ed CET based on their eligibility criteria. There are many applicants who may appear in this examination to get admission to their willing programs.
Below in this article, we have provided all the information regarding the MAH B.P.Ed CET Test dates, Application form, Eligibility Criteria, and test procedure.
MAH B.P.Ed CET 2023 Notification – Registration Soon
MAH B.P.Ed CET 2023 Online Registration will be Started in March 2023. Click Here to Register. The link will be provided here.
MAH B.P.Ed CET Important Dates 2023
Below we have provided all the information regarding the important schedule of MAH B.P.Ed CET for the candidates to get admission to the B.P.Ed course.
|Online Registration starts||March 2023|
|Last date for Registration||June 2023|
|Application Correction Started||June 2023|
|Admit Card Availability||July 2023|
|Exam Date (Online)||August 2023|
MAH B.P.Ed CET Application Form 2023
MAH B.P.Ed CET 2023 Application Form will be released in March 2023. Candidates can get admission in the Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) program from the various institutions of Maharashtra State.
They can apply in the MAH B.P.Ed CET examination by filling the application form through online mode by visiting the official website. The application form details as mentioned below.
- Applicants should have to register themselves first by visiting the official website of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State.
- The candidates need to register themselves by submitting the required details such as name, email address, and mobile number.
- By using the registration number and password, applicants can fill the application form with all correct and complete details.
- After that, they need to upload the required scanned documents and submit them after filling in all the details.
- Applicants have to click on the “preview” button and verify the entire application form before the final submission.
- Then, they need to make the payment of the application fee through online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra
State, All Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), and J&K Migrant candidates.
|For Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward class Categories||₹ 400/-|
MAH B.P.Ed CET Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are going to apply for the MAH B.P.Ed CET examination they must have to fulfill their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form and the eligibility criteria details are given below.
- The applicants should belong to Indian Citizenship.
- Candidates should be qualified in a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50 % marks, (Minimum 45% in case of Backward Class categories and having at least participation in the inter-college / inter-zonal / district/school competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/ IOA/ SGFI/ Government of India. OR
- They should be qualified in Bachelor’s Degree with 45% marks and have participated in National /Inter-University /State Competitions or secured 1st, 3rd or 3rd position in Inter-college /inter–zonal /district /school competitions in Sports and Games as recognized by the AIU/ IOA/ SGFI/ Government of India. OR
- They should be passed in Bachelor’s Degree with participation in International Competitions OR
- They must be passed in Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with 45% marks OR
- Applicants should be passed in Bachelor’s Degree with 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience in physical education.
MAH B.P.Ed CET Exam Pattern
Below we have provided all the information regarding the exam pattern for better preparation of the examination.
- Mode of exam: Online
- Test duration: 60 Minutes ( One Hour)
- The medium of test: English, Marathi, and Hindi
- Total number of questions: 50
- Type of questions: MCQ type
- Total number of marks: 50
- Marking Scheme: There is no Negative marking
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|Teacher Aptitude Related knowledge||20||1||20|
MAH B.P.Ed CET Syllabus
The questions will be asked in the MAH B.P.Ed CET examination from the syllabus details mentioned below.
- General Science and Technology
- General History and Geography of India
- Civics and Political Science (India)
- Current Affairs at National Level
- Logical Diagrams
- Directional Sense
- Coding and Decoding
- Number System
Teacher Aptitude and Sports-Related Knowledge
- Professional Commitment
- Sports Awards
- Olympic Games
- Current Affairs on
- Various Sports and Games
MAH B.P.Ed CET Marking Scheme
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
|Teacher Aptitude and Sports-Related Knowledge||20||1||20|
MAH B.P.Ed CET Admit Card 2023
The applicants can download the MAH B.P.Ed CET admit card if they have successfully submitted their application form and the admit card is the compulsory document, which should carry by all appearing candidates at the examination center.
The applicants will not be able to allow entering the examination hall without an admit card. The candidate needs to affix a recent photograph on the hall ticket, preferably the same provided during registration, and appear at the examination hall.
MAH B.P.Ed CET Result 2023
The MAH B.P.Ed CET Result will be declared on the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State and those candidates have appeared in this examination.
They can check their result through online mode by submitting required details such as registration/roll number and password.
The result also will be considered as a merit list. Applicants will be selected on the merit list based on marks scored in the examination.
MAH B.P.Ed CET Counseling 2023
The Centralized Admission Process (CAP) has been conducted for the candidates; who are shortlisted in the merit list as per their marks scored in the examination.
Applicants will have to fill the application form of CAP rounds and in the application form; applicants have to fill their choices.
Applicants will be allotted on the seats of colleges of Maharashtra State based on marks scored in the examination and filling choices of colleges.
Allotted candidates have to report at the Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA) along with required documents for verification and admission fee.