MAH CET M.Arch 2022 Application Form will be released soon by July 2022. The MAH CET M.Arch the state Level entrance exam , which is held by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra to provide admission to the applicants within the 1st year of a 2-year full-time PG degree course in Architecture (M. Arch).
Applicants with qualified marks in Bachelor’s in Architecture with a minimum of 50% marks can apply within the MAH CET exam by filling the application form through online mode.
Below in this article, applicants will know the details of MAH CET M. Architecture dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and test procedure.
MAH CET M.Arch 2022 Notification – To be Released
|MAH CET M.Arch 2022 Application Form will be released soon by July 2022. Click here to Apply. The Link will be provided here.|
MAH CET M.Arch 2022 Important Dates:
The important schedule of MAH CET M.Arch mentioned below for the applicants and they must have to check it.
|MAH M.Arch CET 2022||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Registration Starts from||15th July 2022|
|Last Date for Online Registration||30th July 2022|
|Application Re-open||12th to 16th August 2022|
|Application Correction||14th to 16th August 2022|
|Issue of Hall ticket||8th September 2022|
|MAH M.Arch CET 2022 Exam Date||15th September 2022|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
|Counseling||To be Announced|
|Online registration of application and uploading of required documents by the Candidate for admission on the website||December 2022|
|Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form for Admission by online mode||December 2022|
|Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India applicants on the website.||January 2022|
|Submission of grievances if any, for all type of applicants||January 2022|
|Display of the Final Merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India applicants on the website.||January 2022|
|Display of Provisional Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Round I||January 2022|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-I through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||January 2022|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I||January 2022|
|Accepting to the offered seat by the candidate through his/her log in as per Allotment of CAP Round I.||January 2022|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fee after CAP Round I.||January 2022|
|Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II||January 2022|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||January 2022|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II||January 2022|
|Accepting to the offered seat by the candidate through his/her log in as per Allotment of CAP Round II.||January 2022|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fee after CAP Round II.||January 2022|
|Begin of academic activities for All institutes||January 2022|
|Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year 2022-21||February 2022|
|For Institutes: Last date of uploading the data (details of admitted applicants)||February 2022|
MAH CET M.Arch Application Form 2022:
On the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra, the MAH CET M.Arch application form has been available now.
Those applicants have an interest and eligible to urge admission within the first year and two-year full-time PG degree course in Architecture (M. Arch), they will fill the application form through online mode and also the form fillings steps mentioned below.
- Applicants should gothrough the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra.
- The applicants need to click on the link of “Apply Online” and register themselves by submitting Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- The registration number and password are going to be offered to the applicants to fill the application form with all the right and complete details.
- After that, the applicants need to pay the non-refundable examination fee by using Internet Payment, Credit Card/Debit Card, and submit the application form and take a printout of it for future use.
MAH CET M.Arch 2022 Application Fee:
- For all applicants from Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), Open Category applicants from Maharashtra State – Rs.1000/-.
- For applicants belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJDT NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability applicants – Rs.800/-
MAH CET M.Arch Eligibility Criteria:
Those applicants have an interest to urge admission within the M.Architecture course through an entrance test; they need to have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Applicants must be an Indian National.
- The applicants should be qualified for Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from All India Council for Technical
- Education or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks just in case of applicants of backward class categories and persons with disabilities belonging to Maharashtra State only.
- Applicants also can apply for this test if they’re appearing within the final year of graduation.
MAH CET M.Arch 2022 Exam Pattern:
For better preparation of examination, applicants must have to prefer the exam pattern and they will know the complete structure of the question paper and the exam pattern details mentioned below.
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based mode (CBT)|
|Duration of the exam||60 minutes|
|Medium of CET||English Medium|
|Type of Queries||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Scheme||Negative Marking|
|Subjects||No. of Queries||Maximum Marks|
|Building Technology||10||20 marks|
|Architecture History and humanities||10||20 marks|
|Settlement, design, and planning||10||20 marks|
|Current Architecture Practice||10||20 marks|
MAH CET M.Arch 2022 Syllabus:
The syllabus contains topics through which applicants will answer in the examination. Applicants have to prefer the syllabus, which will have important topics mentioned below.
- Building Technology
- Settlement, design, and planning
- Current Architecture Practice
- Architecture History and humanities
MAH CET M.Arch Preparation Tips:
Applicants have to prepare themselves by following the preparation tips mentioned below and they have to follow it.
- The applying applicants have to go through the exam pattern and syllabus for better preparation for examination.
- They have to revise the topics on their prepared schedules to learn the topic-wise.
- Solve previous year question paper to understand all the topics as well.
MAH CET M.Arch 2022 Admit Card:
The MAH CET M.Arch Admit Card are going to be issued to the candidate’s and those applicants have submitted their application form successfully, they will download the admit card by submitting the login details like registration number and password.
Applicants must need to carry the admit card together with the required documents.
MAH CET M.Arch Result 2022:
On the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra, the MAH CET M.Arch result are going to be declared within the form of a rank list. The applicants can check their results by entering their registration number or roll number.
Those applicants have obtained qualified marks within the examination, they’re going to be shortlisted and that they need to fill the application form for Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
MAH CET M.Arch Counseling 2022:
The Centralized Admission Process conducts admission for the applicants after registration of the applicants as per their result and within the application form, applicants need to fill their choices.
The seat allotment list are going to be published on the official website on the basis of marks and choice filling of the applicants. applicants need to report at the allotted college with required documents for verification if they’re shortlisted within the allocation list.
The total seats will be offered to the applicants M.Arch Courses in various Universities:
|University||Total Seats in all the colleges affiliated the University|
|Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere||58|
|Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University||58|
|Savitribai Phule Pune University||152|