MAHA TET Application Form: Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test is shortly known as Maha TET and this test is conducted through Maharashtra State Council of Examinations, Pune to serve this test as the main teacher eligibility test in Maharashtra for candidates to be eligible them as teachers in classes I to VIII.
The State of Maharashtra has made Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) a compulsory qualification for primary (Classes I to V) and elementary (Classes VI to VIII) teachers in Maharashtra. Every year, there are several candidates applying each year during this examination. Through this content, candidates can understand the elaborate information of the Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test (MAHA TET 2021).
MAHA TET 2021 Application Form:
The Application form of Maha TET is going to be available on the official website and those candidates have an interest, they will apply within the MAHA TET Examination through online mode from the official website. Before the last date of submission, candidates should need to submit the application form. They must have to fill in all of the correct and complete details within the application form and also make the payment of the application fee and the fee details mentioned below.
MAHA TET Application Form 2021 Dates:
|Starting of online registration||Nov 2020|
|Final date to register online||Nov 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of Jan 2021|
|Teacher Eligibility Exam Paper I||Jan 2021|
|Teacher Eligibility Exam Paper II||Jan 2021|
How to Apply for MAHA TET 2021:
Those candidates are aspiring and eligible, they will fill the application form of MAHA TET by following the procedure mentioned below.
- Firstly, candidates should need to visit on the official web site of the Maharashtra State Council of Examination that’s Maha TET.in
- Applicants ought to visit the notification section and navigate the maha TET application form.
- On the official website, the notification page can open for the candidates.
- Before filing the application form, candidates should need to follow the whole instructions rigorously.
- Candidates need to click on the apply online icon.
- In the form, candidates need to fill in all of the needed and correct details within the required field.
- With the application form, candidates need to attach the required certificates.
- They just need to upload a recent passport size photograph & signature on the application form.
- After that, they need to make the payment of the application form fee.
- After that, submit the Maharashtra TET form by clicking on the submit button.
- Finally, they need to take the print out copy of the duly filled application and keep it safe for more use.
ALSO READ: MAHA TET ADMIT CARD 2021.
MAHA TET Application Fee 2021:
|Category||Only Paper-I or Only Paper-II||Both Paper I and II|
|OBC/SBC/Open/VJNT||INR. 500/-||INR. 800/-|
|SC/ST and Differently abled person||INR. 250/-||INR. 400/-|