Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon through NEET UG. Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 will be organized bythe NTA (National Testing Agency). The Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai Health will released the application form for Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing also identified in some countries as a Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Science with a Major in Nursing is an academic degree in the science and values of nursing, settled by an attributed tertiary education provider.
B.Sc. Nursing course is meant to change in apprentices some critical thinking skills, competence, and beliefs mandatory for the rehearsal of professional nursing and midwifery. The course of study is characteristically three or four years. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided the important dates for the admission which will be declared as per the notification.
|Released of Application Form||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last date of Fee Payment||2nd week of August 2023|
|Correction of Application Form||2nd week of August 2023|
|Announcement of the city examination||3rd week of August 2023|
|Admit Card downloading||1st week of September 2023|
|Exam Date||2nd week of September 2023|
|Result Declaration||1st week of November 2023|
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application process for the ease of the candidates:
- Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released by 2nd week of July 2023.
- Applicants must go through the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the official website.
- As soon as the instructions mention in the prospectus is checked candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Applicants also need to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the conducting official website of the university.
- Applicants are suggested to fill the application form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a copy of the application form when the application form is duly filled.
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee
Below we have provided the important details regarding the application fee for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is an important role of the application process consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Particulars of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the conducting authorities of the applicants.
- It is advised that the applicants must visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be produced by the system.
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the important information regarding the eligibility norms for the candidates:
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- The student will be medically fit.
- Students studying in 10+2 examination in Science led by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The information about the paper pattern and syllabus aimed at the preparation of the entrance exam will be provided on the official website of the university by the conducting authorities for the ease of the applicants.
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket will be released through online mode by the official authorities. Hopefuls are requested to go to the official website of the university to get the admit card.
It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully. It is an important document that is brought during the exam.
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
The result will be declared through online mode by the official authorities. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announced the results.
Candidates must go through the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth. They are required to use particulars to check the results. It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
Maharashtra B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
For the counseling session, applicants must go through the link and fill up the registration form to take part in the counseling session. After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling session.
When the counseling session is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all important pamphlets and credentials.