Maharashtra MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. Those applicants are aspiring to get admission within the various MBBS and BDS programs from the varied MBBS and BDS College of the Maharashtra State, they will fill the application form online mode from the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra.
As per the marks obtained by the candidates within the NEET Examination, admission will provide to the candidates.
Here, through this content, applicants will get the entire information of Maharashtra MBBS and BDS admission during which includes Maharashtra MBBS and BDS admission dates, form, and eligibility criteria.
Maharashtra MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Notification – To Be Released
Maharashtra MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
Maharashtra MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
Maharashtra MBBS/BDS 2023 Admission:
The Maharashtra MBBS/BDS admission are often done only by NEET entrance examination . The candidates need to fill the application form with all of the correct and complete details. Candidates should need to submit the application form before the last date.
NEET Exam may be a national level entrance exam which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET application form are often filled by the candidates in November each year to appear within the written NEET entrance examination .
Candidates need to make the payment of the application fee of Maharashtra MBBS 2023 is INR 1,060 (INR 1,000 – administration fee and INR 60 – Bank Charges).
Entrance Examinations for Medical:
There is just one medical entrance exam throughout the country to take admission into various medical courses. the entrance examination for admission into MBBS and BDS is NEET. this is often the only examination that’s provided by the NTA to take admission into Medical courses. For Admission into PG courses, NEET PG is conducted. there’s no State level, and University level entrance exam is conducted to take admission into MBBS and BDS.
NEET UG examination is conducted each year by NTA. By the NEET Examination score, the candidate can get admission into MBBS/BDS Courses within the various medical colleges of the state through the Counselling procedure.
Once the candidates qualify for the entrance examination, they will be part of 15% AIQ and 85% State Quota seats.
There are another entrance exams which also are organized for offering medical courses like AIIMS and PGIMER. No state level and university level exam is conducted for admission in medical courses.
Maharashtra MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form, and also the eligibility criteria have mentioned below.
- Applicants should belong from Indian citizenship including PIO and OCI.
- The candidate should be a resident of Maharashtra state.
- The candidate must be born on or before December 31, 2001, which means the candidate shouldn’t be less than 17 years of age at the time of admission or December 31, 2023.
- They should be passed in class 12 or equivalent examination from an institute situated in Maharashtra with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology considering he/she belongs to the Open category in school 12 or equivalent examination.
- Appearing candidates within the 12th also can apply.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved category and PwD under the reserved category must obtain a minimum of 40% marks within the above-mentioned subjects. For PwD candidates belonging to the Open (Unreserved) category, the minimum qualifying percentage is 45%.
- The candidate must secure the minimum required percentile in NEET 2023.
Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra 2023:
Maharashtra is one of the most sought destinations for candidates who seeking admission in top medical colleges. The top medical colleges in Maharashtra are
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
- Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
- Seth Gs Medical College, Mumbai.
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha.
- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College-, Mumbai.
- Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College -, Pune.
- Government Medical College, Nagpur.
- Dr. Dy Patil University, Navi Mumbai.
- Topiwala National Medical College And By Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai.
- Dr. D Y Patil Medical College Hospital And Research Centre, Pune.
- Indira Gandhi Government Medical College And Hospital, Nagpur.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Wardha.
- Government Medical College, Aurangabad.
- Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences, Karad.
- Maharashtra Institute Of Medical Education And Research -, Pune.
- Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College And General Hospital – Pune.
Minimum Required Percentile:
|Categories||Minimum Required Percentile|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC(including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile|
Regional Centres for Document Verification Process:
|RegionalCentre||Name & Address of Regional Centre|
|Mumbai||Grant Government MedicalCollege, SirJ.J.Hospital Campus, Byculla, Mumbai.|
|R. A. Poddar Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Dr. Annie Basent Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400 0018.|
|Pune||B.J.Government medical college, Sassoon Hospital Campus, Pune|
|Aurangabad||Govt.Medical College, Ghati Hospital Campus, Aurangabad|
|Nagpur||Govt. medical college, Hanuman Nagar, Nagpur|
|Government Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Raje Raghuji Nagar, Nagpur- 440 009.|
|Nanded||Government Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya, Vazirabad, Nanded- 431 601|
|Osmanabad||Government Ayurved College, “Madhuban” Tuljapur Road, Osmanabad- 413 501.|
Selection Procedure /Counseling 2023:
Candidates must need to give the NEET entrance exam to urge admission into MBBS/BDS courses in Maharashtra.
- Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) & Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) are the counseling conducting authorities for admission to 15% of all India quota seats. State colleges of Maharashtra conducted their own counseling for the rest of 85% quota seats.
- Candidates are going to be allowed to choose the institutions/Colleges within the counseling process, and also the college are going to be allotted by the Rank secured within the NEET Examination.
- Those NEET Applicants are going to be shortlisted within the merit list, only they’re going to be called out for the counseling procedure.
- All the seats are going to be allotted to the respective candidates only after the verification of the documents. As per the rank obtained, options filled and seat availability, the seats are going to be allotted to the candidates.
- After the seat allowing the applicants, He/she can reach the respective college/Institutions to complete the admission formalities.