Manipur GNM 2022 notification will be released in the month of October 2022. Within the state of Manipur the govt of Manipur, Medical Directorate is the official authority that organizes an admission procedure and provides admission to the eligible Candidates in 3 years General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course in several government nursing universities and nursing institutions within the state of Manipur.
The Directorate of Health Services and Directorate of Family Welfare Services, Government of Manipur are going to be responsible to conduct the admission procedure for the Candidates within the Manipur state of Manipur.
Below in this article we have provided information about the admission procedure that’s Manipur GNM Admission 2022 like eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, etc.
Manipur GNM 2022 Notification – To be released
|Manipur GNM 2022 notification will be released soon. The Link will be provided here.|
Manipur GNM 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Manipur GNM 2022|
|Full-Form||Manipur General Nurse and Midwifery course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Government of Manipur, Medical Directorate|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Manipur GNM 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the information related to the important events and dates for the reference of the Candidates:
|Released of application forms for the Candidates||October 2022|
|Submission date of the Application Form||October 2022|
|The duly filled Application Form can be submitted until||October 2022|
|Acknowledgment Card||October 2022|
|Begins of a counseling session||October 2022|
|Begins of the admission process||October 2022|
Manipur GNM Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided information related to the Application Form for the reference of the Candidates:
- Manipur GNM 2022 application form are going to be Released within the month of October 2022.
- Application forms are going to be available in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Candidates got to visit the official website of the university so as to fill the application Form on the web site .
- In order to fill the application Form, Candidates got to meet the eligibility criteria set by the university.
- Candidates got to read carefully all the important instructions related to the admission procedure mention on the official website of the university
- Once all the instructions are checked properly Candidates got to register themselves on the official website.
- After successful registration Candidates got to logging to the official website.
- After login to the official website Candidates must download the application Form from the web site .
- After downloading the application Form Candidates got to check the prospectus then start filling the application Form.
- Before filing the application Form Candidates are advised to keep ready all important necessary documents together with them.
- And with the help of the educational documents Candidates got to start filling the application Form.
And at the time of filing the application Form Candidates got to enter basic necessary details as required as:
- Personal details
- Course-related details
- Past qualifying exam details
- Communication and Contact details
- Parents or guardian details
- Educational qualification details
- Some more additional details
- After filling in necessary details in the Application Form, Candidates need to upload below mention documents in the Application Form.
- Scanned images of the applicant’s passport size photograph
- Scanned images of the applicant’s signature
- Scanned image of the applicant’s left-hand thumb impression
- Scanned images of the applicant’s past qualifying mark sheet and passing certificate
- All the mention above documents must be uploaded in specified size and format mention on the official website of the university itself.
- This completes the part of filing the application Form.
- After that Candidates got to check the information that they need provided within the application form.
- If all the information within the application forms is correctly filled then Candidates got to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- Once the printout of the application Form is taken Candidates got to pay the application fee then submit the application Form.
- Candidates got to submit the duly filled application form in offline mode to the university itself.
- Candidates got to submit some necessary documents together with the application Form.
Below we have provided the list of the documents that need to be submitted along with the Application Form:
- Domicile certificate
- Attested copies of mark sheet
- Attested copies of date of birth proof
- Educational certificates
Manipur GNM Application Fee 2022:
Below we have provided information related to the Application Form below for the reference of the Candidates:
- Application fee differs for all category Candidates.
- Candidates who belong to general category got to pay Rs 300/- as application fee for the admission procedure.
- However, the application fee for reserved category Candidates is Rs 200/- as application fee.
- Candidates pays the application fee in online mode by ATM card at the Medical Directorates POS, Lampel.
- Candidates are instructed to pay the application fee before the due
Manipur GNM Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided information related to the eligibility criteria for the reference of the Candidates:
- One should have completed HSC exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized university or board.
- Candidates must be between the age of 17 years to 35 years in order to get admission.
- Only those Candidates are eligible to apply for the admission procedure who are medically fit for the course.
Manipur GNM Paper Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided information related to the paper pattern for the reference of the Candidates:
- The exam are going to be held in offline mode that’s pen and paper-based
50 marks each question paper are going to be asked that means entrance exam will contain 100 marks maximum.
- The entrance exam are going to be conducted on the basis of the syllabus of HSC class.
- 50 questions are going to be asked within the entrance examination
- Candidates will get two marks for every correct answer.
- Objective type questions are going to be asked within the entrance examination .
- No negative markings within the entrance examination .
- One hour are going to be provided to the Candidates to solve the paper.
NOTE: For more information associated with the admission procedure Candidates can undergo the official website of the university.
Manipur GNM Counseling 2022:
In the counseling round, Candidates got to open the actual link and fill the registration form to partake within the counseling round. then Candidates got to choose the selection along side their preference and secure the alternatives filled within the counseling round.
When the counseling round is completed Candidates got to download seat allotment letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen to the Candidates, they have to go to the allotted college with all crucial pamphlets and credentials.
Manipur GNM Documents Required 2022:
Below given is the list of the brochures needed at the time of admission:
- Domicile / Residential / Employment Certificate (issued by concerned DC / Head of Deptt).
- Self attested copy of age proof certificate issued by Board / Council / Admit Card of HSLC Examination.
- Self attested copy of Mark sheet(s) of the qualifying examination.
- Valid SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the concerned Deputy Commissioner of the District by an Officer authorized by him.