Manipur MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Manipur conducts Manipur MBBS/BDS admission. The admission procedure are going to be done from the 2nd week of June and those applicants are willing to get admission to the MBBS and BDS programs from the varied medical and dental colleges of Manipur State.
They have to fill the application form through online mode from the official website of the Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Manipur. There are several medical and dental colleges available for the candidates within the state of Manipur and applicants will get admission to those programs based on their eligibility criteria.
Here, from this content, the applicants are going to be able to know the detailed information of Manipur MBBS/BDS admission during which includes Manipur MBBS/BDS admission dates, application form, and eligibility criteria.
Manipur MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Notification: To be released
Manipur MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The link will be provided here.
Manipur MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Important Dates:
The important dates of Manipur MBBS/BDS admission has mentioned below for candidates and they have to check it.
|The opening of the application form||1st week of November 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of November 2022|
|Issue of Acknowledgment||3rd week of November 2022|
|1st round of counseling||4th week of November 2022|
|2nd round of counseling||1st week of December 2022|
|Mop Up Counselling||2nd week of December 2022|
|Venue of Counselling||Main Auditorium Hall, JNIMS, Porompat|
|Application Fee||Rs. 650 (Rs. 400 for SC/ST)|
Manipur MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Application Form:
Manipur MBBS/BDS admission application form will be available on 3rd November 2022 for the candidates and also applicants can fill the appliance form of Manipur MBBS/BDS through offline mode only.
The applicants can fill the applying form by the first week of November and that they should need to submit the applying form with correct and complete details.
The application fee for Manipur MBBS admission is 400/- INR for the candidates belonging to the scheduled tribe/scheduled caste and 650/- INR for the unreserved and Other Backward Category candidates.
Manipur MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Candidates should need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the applying form and also the eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- The applicants should be Indian citizens to be eligible for Manipur MBBS BDS 2022 admission.
- The age of the candidates should be a minimum of be 17 years of age as of December 31, 2022.
- The age of the candidates shouldn’t more than 25 years as of the first week of May 2022.
- Candidates should be residents of the state of Manipur, apart from the Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, where candidates from any of the states of north-east India, including Sikkim are eligible.
- Applicants should be pass in class 12 examination within the subjects of Physics, Chemistry,
- Biology/Biotechnology, and English individually and must have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% (for the unreserved category), 40% (for reserved category, including physically handicapped of reserved category) and 45% (for physically handicapped and persons with disabilities) within the subjects mentioned.
- Candidates need to obtain the required minimum percentile within the NEET 2022 UG examination.
Minimum Percentile Required:
|Categories||Minimum Percentile Required|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PH||45th Percentile|
Manipur MBBS/BDS Counseling 2022:
The Manipur MBBS/BDS admission Counseling Procedure are going to be started in November 2022 and also the counseling procedure will conduct through offline mode.
As per the merit list, the applicants are going to be call out for the counseling procedure and that they should be present there together with the required document for verification.