MAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 ought to be fulfilled by the candidates before filling the application form. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is conducted at the national level. It’s the obligatory examination for the candidates who wish to pursue management courses like MBA from the reputed b-schools in India. The candidates who are satisfying all the norms and conditions set by AIMA are allowable to attend the examination. During this article, all the MAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria are mentioned.
MAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
AIMA is the examination authority that declares the eligibility criteria of MAT. It’s strictly suggested to all the candidates to read all the conditions rigorously before applying. The eligibility conditions for MAT 2023 standardized test are mentioned below:
Candidates should fill all the main points rigorously and upload scanned images of photograph and signature within the specified format.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Qualifying Exam: The minimum qualification needed to sit within the examination is graduation. The candidates might complete their graduation from the recognized University in any of the courses like BA, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech. etc.
Appearing Candidates: the final year graduation appearing candidates also can apply for the MAT 2023.
Achieve minimum passing marks in graduation to appear the examination. the percentage criteria of graduation vary MIs to MIs. The candidates are suggested to refer the information brochures of particular MI’s/University for a similar.
There is no age limitation for MAT 2023 examination. As per AIMA rules, the candidate of any age can appear the test.
The candidates who haven’t any work experience also can give the examination.
Number of Attempts:
Candidates will attend the MAT 2023 examination as many times as possible. there’s no restriction for the number of attempts, however, try to qualify the examination within the 1st time solely.
The PBT and CBT examination of MAT is scheduled four times in a year, the aspirants will attend all the four examinations if not satisfied with the scores.