Meghalaya ANM 2023 application form will be released soon. Director Of Health Services Meghalaya invites application for admission into Two years course in Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery (ANM).
Meghalaya ANM 2023 List of Eligible candidates for Screening has been Released on 6th November 2023. National Rural Health Mission Meghalaya (NRHM Meghalaya) Board Authority announces the NRHM Meghalaya ANM 2023 form .
Here we are providing detailed information about Meghalaya ANM 2023, which includes application form, Fees, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Merit List, Result, Cut Off, Counseling Procedure, Admission Procedure, Etc.
Meghalaya ANM 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| Meghalaya ANM 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
Meghalaya ANM 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
Meghalaya ANM 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must check the important dates and events for Meghalaya ANM Admission 2023 which will be updated here.
|Application Form||11th September 2023|
|Last date of application||24th September 2023|
|Merit List/Screening List (Released)||22nd October 2023|
|Screening||28th & 29th October 2023|
Meghalaya ANM 2023 Application Form:
Application forms can be developed and submitted in four ways as conversed below:
- Meghalaya ANM 2023 application form are going to be released in August 2023.
- The Last date to apply online till 1st the week of September 2023.
- Get the prospectus with the applying form from the RGU campus and submit the duly filled form personally.
- Download the brochure going to the official website &comply with the duly filled form on the University campus.
- Submit the applying fee by way of online through net banking/credit or debit card.
- The application that doesn’t fulfill the requirement following INC are going to be disallowed. No application are going to be known or considered after the final date of submission.
- The applicants are to bring together with all the relevant documents in originals at the time of Screening.
- The Applicant also will be medically observed at the same time. they might bring together with all the applicable brochures in prototypes at the time of Screening.
- The list of contender sen titled for Screening are going to be exhibited within the notice board of the Directorate of Health Services (MI) Shillong,
- Female health worker Training School Ganesh Das Govt. MCH Hospital, Shillong, Office of the District Medical & Health Officer, Tura and Civil Hospital. Tura.
Applicants are required to submit their application in plain paper with the following details: –
- Name in Block Letter.
- Proof of Age (SSLC Admit Card or Birth Certificate).
- Mark Sheets of 10+2 Examination passed.
- Present Address.
- Age as on 31st December 2023.
- Name of Father/ Mother/ Guardian with a permanent address.
- Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste/ Other Tribe Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- The aggregate percentage of marks obtained.
- Telephone number (mandatory).
Meghalaya ANM 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Female unmarried candidates who are indigenous inhabitants or permanent residents of Meghalaya are eligible to apply subject to fulfillment of the subsequent criteria:-
- The minimum age for admission are going to be 17 years as of 31m December 2023.
- The upper age limit is 30 years.
- The minimum educational prerequisite intends to be 10+2 made known by MBOSE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSSCE/ HSCE or a recognized equivalent examination.
- Candidates shall be physically fit.
Meghalaya ANM 2023 Exam Pattern:
Applicants who want to get admission in the course need to appear for the entrance exam.
- Exam Mode: Official authorities will conduct a written entrance exam for the applicants that means the entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- Exam Duration: Applicants need to complete the entire question paper of the entrance exam in 3 Hours only.
- Type of Questions: Applicants will have to answer objective type multiple choice questions only in the question paper of the entrance exam.
- Exam Marks: The Entrance Exam has 80 marks And the Personal Interview will be 20 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 1 mark.
- Exam Sections: The Entrance exam will be given in 6 Sections.
|Community Health Nursing||20|
|Primary Health Care Nursing||10|
|Child Health Nursing||10|
|Health Centre Management||10|
Meghalaya ANM Exam 2023 Syllabus:
The syllabus for the written examination will be as per the ANM syllabus prescribed
by the Indian Nursing Council as given below:
- Primary Health Care Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Health Promotion
- Community Health Nursing
- Health Centre Management
Meghalaya ANM 2023 Result:
An applicant who wants to understand about their result, go to National Rural Health Mission Meghalaya (NRHM Meghalaya) Official Website.
At the home page, click on the latest Results Tab. Candidates got to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth.
They are required to use particulars to check the results. it’s well-versed to download the result and obtain a copy of the same.
On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants. undergo NRHM Meghalaya ANM 2023 Final Results
Meghalaya ANM 2023 Merit List:
National Rural Health Mission Meghalaya (NRHM Meghalaya) Board Authority announces the NRHM Meghalaya ANM Merit List 2023 grounded on the applicant’s performance within the written examination.
Applicants who participated within the National Rural Health Mission ANM Written Examination 2023 are observant to score qualifying status.
The applicants are to bring all the relevant pamphlets in originals at the time of Screening.
To minimize the delay and hardship to the candidates, the screening are going to be decided so as of merit and combined proportion of marks obtained at the qualifying examination which can be approximately two/three times the number of seats obtainable category-wise.
Meghalaya ANM 2023 Cut-Off :
National Rural Health Mission Meghalaya (NRHM Meghalaya) Board Bureaucrats are answerable to organize NRHM Meghalaya ANM Expected cut off Marks 2023 to select the accomplished applicants for the examination.
Get the whole facts about NRHM ANM cut off Marks 2023 which are to be identified by the exam participants
Meghalaya ANM 2023 Admission Procedure:
For written exam is led by all the examiners and it’s the initial test. Every contender would be suitable for the written test for getting entitled to an additional assortment course.
The written test qualified applicants are avowed and exposed within the way of result announcement.
The list of designated contenders qualified for the course are going to be displayed on the poster board of the Directorate of Health Services (MB, Shillong, and office of the District Medical & Health Officer, Tura, West Garo Hills. No people’s allusion are going to be helped on the candidate selected.
Selected contenders are to report close to the Deputy Director of Nursing, Directorate of Health Services (MI) for further training as the case could also be .
Selected candidates who fail to report consistent with the fixed date will mechanically lose their accuracy to the nomination and also the next suitable candidate from the merit list are going to be designated.