Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The Meghalaya MBBS admission is organized by the North East Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong and applicants who have an interest to urge admission to the MBBS and BDS programs from the varied medical and dental colleges of the Meghalaya State.
The applicants can fill the application form as per their marks obtained within the examination of the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET)UG organized by NTA.
Applicants have to qualified marks within the examination of NEET-UG to complete their various MBBS and BDS programs and here, from this blog, candidates can get the detail information of Meghalaya MBBS admission in which includes Meghalaya MBBS Admission Dates, Eligibility Criteria, application form.
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Notification: To be released
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The link will be provided here.
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2022 Admission Dates:
There are the important dates of Meghalaya MBBS admission has provided below for the candidates and they have to check it.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Start of Online registration||November 2022|
|Last date of Online Registration||–|
|List of candidates||–|
|1st round of counseling||–|
|Reporting to the allotted college||–|
Top Medical Colleges in Meghalaya:
Meghalaya is the educational hub of various institutions that provide higher education within the medical field. A number of the top medical colleges in Meghalaya which provide the MBBS course are North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health And Medical Sciences – (Neigrihms), Shillong.
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Application Form:
Those applicants are seeking to urge admission within the various medical and dental colleges of Meghalaya state to complete their MBBS and BDS program.
They can fill the application form through online mode and also the form are going to be available from the second week of June and till the third week of June, candidates can fill the applying form.
Candidates should need to fill the application form with correct and complete details and also the application fee for Meghalaya MBBS admission 2022 is 500 INR for all categories.
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Candidates should have the eligibility criteria to fill the applying form and also the eligibility criteria details have mentioned below.
- Candidates should be citizens of India.
- The age of the candidates should be 17 years old on or before December 31, 2022.
- They should be resident of Meghalaya State to urge admission in MBBS and BDS course.
- Candidates should be qualified in class 12 comprising of the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and any other elective with English.
- The applicants must have passed within the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) within the qualifying examination.
- Applicants should have the specified minimum percentile within the NEET 2022 UG Examination so as to be eligible for Meghalaya MBBS 2022 Admission.
Minimum Percentile Required:
|Categories||Minimum Percentile Required|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PH||45th Percentile|
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Counseling 2022:
The North East Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) conducting the Counseling Procedure for Meghalaya MBBS/BDS and it starting in November 2022.
As per the merit list prepared by the authority, the applicants are going to be able to participate within the counseling procedure.
It is necessary for candidates to carry the required original documents at the counseling center for verification. The seats will provide to the candidates as per their eligibility and preferences.