Meghalaya TET 2022 Online Application Form will be released soon. Meghalaya Board of School Education has conducted the Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) to provide job to the teachers in all of the school of Meghalaya and those candidates need to become the teacher, they will apply within the Meghalaya TET by filling the applying form through on-line mode by visiting on the official web site of Meghalaya Board of School Education.
Only the eligible candidates can apply during this examination to become the teacher of each primary and upper primary level schools. Every year, there are several candidates that could apply during this examination. Through this content, students can get elaborate information on the Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) during which includes the Meghalaya TET application form, application dates, and procedure to fill the application form, etc.
Meghalaya TET 2022 Application Form – To be Released
Meghalaya TET 2022 Online Application Form will be released soon. click here to Apply.
Meghalaya TET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click below to Apply.
Click here to download Application Form for Lower Primary.
Click here to download Application Form for Upper Primary.
Meghalaya TET 2022 Application Form:
On the official website, the Meghalaya TET application form is offered and those candidates wish to apply during this examination by filling the application form through online mode by visiting the official website of the Meghalaya Board of School Education. Candidates ought to even have to make the payment of the application fee at the time of filling the application form.
Meghalaya TET Application Form 2022 Dates:
|Starting Date of Fee Submission||Postponed|
|Final date for Fee Submission||Postponed|
|Online Application will commence on||13th August 2022.|
|Final Date for Online Registration||19th August 2022|
|Examination Day||28th August 2022|
How to Apply for Meghalaya TET 2022:
Candidates will fill the application form of Meghalaya TET by following the procedure mentioned below and that they should get to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should get to visit the official website of the Meghalaya Board of School Education.
- Candidates got to download the ML TET Teacher Notification of the registration procedure.
- The candidates got to enter the registration details like father name, their name, gender, valid email address, and mobile number within the needed field.
- After the registration, candidates can get the logging details from the official website.
- Applicants should get to fill the application form by entering all of the correct details
- In the application form, candidates even have to attach all required documentation like passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- After filling in these details, candidates should get to make the payment of the applying fee as per category if needed and read again all filled details.
- They have to submit the application form before the last date and take a hard copy for further use.
ALSO READ: Meghalaya TET ADMIT CARD 2022.
Meghalaya TET Application Fee 2022:
Meghalaya TET 2022 Application Fee and Payment:
|Segments||(General candidates)||(SC/ST/OBC candidates)|
|Paper (Lower Primary)||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 400/-|
|Paper-II (Upper Primary)||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 400/-|
|For both papers||Rs. 1600/-||Rs. 800/-|
For Any Assistance go through Meghalaya TET Contact Helpline Number