MH CET Syllabus 2023 (Released) – Get Complete Syllabus Here
MH CET Syllabus 2023 has been provided below. MH CET 2023 Syllabus is provided each year by DTE, Maharashtra. The govt. of Maharashtra is the authority to prepare the MH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test). This can be a statewide entry test to provide admissions in engineering and technology and pharmacy courses and full-time course at Pharm.D. Candidates will gain admission to courses offered by varied Maharashtra state governments and personal colleges.
The number of candidates is applied each year for this examination and is graded. During this article, candidates can review the whole MH CET 2023 syllabus. The degree courses of the subsequent streams are Pharmacy and Health Science. MH CET Question paper can comprise 3 papers – Physics and Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, and mathematics. Paper one consists of one hundred queries, and every question carries one mark. The duration assigned for paper one is ninety minutes.
This paper 2 consists of one hundred queries, fifty from zoology and fifty from botany and each question carries one mark. period assigned for paper 2 is ninety minutes. Paper three consists of fifty queries and every question carry one mark. the period granted for paper three is ninety minutes.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JECRC University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
There is no choice among the queries, i.e. all queries got to be answered. The candidate desirous of selection to Health Science courses and BVSc & AH ought to appear for Paper I & Paper II. The candidate desirous of selection to Engineering degree courses ought to appear for Paper I and Paper III and the candidate desirous of selection to Pharmacy degree course ought to appear for Paper-I & Paper-II and Paper-III.
MH CET 2023 Syllabus:
The candidates should fully satisfy themselves concerning the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle, as no modification within the Answer once marked is allowed. The answer once marked is final, any modification of the option once marked, done by any method, can amount to an invalid/incorrect response.
- Definite Integrals
- Application of Derivatives
- Numerical Methods and Mathematical Logic
- Indefinite Integrals
- Linear Programming
- Molecules and Nuclei
- Rotational Motion
- Magnetism, Gravitation, Stationary Waves
- Electrons and Photons, Elasticity
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Kinetic theory of gasses and radiation
- Wave Motion
- Surface Tension
- Interference and Diffraction
- Wave Theory of Light and Communication Systems.
- D and F-block elements
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Solutions and Colligative Properties
- Solid State
- Halogen Derivatives of Alkanes and Arenes, Aldehydes
- Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Kinetics
- P-Block Elements-Group 15 to 18
- Alcohol Phenol Ether
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Electrochemistry and General Principles and Process of Isolation of Elements.
ALSO READ: MH CET EXAM PATTERN 2023.
- Genetics Basis of Inheritance
- Gene: Its Nature, Expression, and Regulation
- Reproduction in Plants
- Origin and the Evolution of life
- Organisms and Environment II
- Biotechnology: Process and Application
- Genetic Engineering and Genomics
- Control and Coordination, Human Reproduction
- Organisms and Environment I
- Animal Husbandry and Excretions and Osmoregulation.
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Chromosomal Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and Diseases
- Enhancement in Food Production